What can I wear with a trendy sweater dress? (15 photo)
In the wardrobe of any fashionista should be a lot of dresses, because only they are able to emphasize femininity and elegance. If you value convenience and comfort, be sure to pay attention to the sweater dress. But to be irresistible in it, find out how to wear it properly.
Dress or sweater?
What is a sweater dress? This is a tandem of these two things. It can be said that this is a knitted dress or an elongated sweater.
Who is right and in what cases is it appropriate?
Dress-sweater can be called a universal thing, because a variety of styles allows you to choose the right model for any shape.
Such a thing is considered rather everyday, although some models can be safely put on at parties, meetings of friends and other similar events. And still the dress sweater is an ideal office option for the business lady. It combines both strictness and femininity.
How to make a choice?
How to choose a sweater dress? Here is what you should pay attention to:
- Length. Universal version - dress to the knees. It will hide full hips and is suitable for office. If you are a happy owner of slender legs, then you can choose a model that is just above the knees or up to the middle of the thigh. Dresses below the knees are suitable only for rather tall girls, as well as middle-aged women.
- Style. It can be almost anything and should be selected taking into account the features of the figure. So, slender girls can afford a fitting dress-sweater. Fat ladies can pay attention to models with high waist. Flared hem will hide the hips and make the dress feminine and romantic. A model of "tulip" will make the buttocks and hips more appetizing.
- Cutout. A V-neckline lengthens the neck, a round neckline will add a romance to the image, a neckline of the boat will add elegance and femininity, and a collar-collar will make the thing more original and interesting. A dress with a golf collar (like a turtleneck) will look reserved and stern.
- Mating Large and voluminous binding suits slender girls and will warm in winter. A fine mating will make the figure more feminine and will favorably emphasize its dignity. Vertical patterns will help visually stretch the silhouette, and horizontal, on the contrary, will expand it.
- Sleeve length can be any.Long look stern and elegant. Short refresh the image, and the length of three quarters gives a certain zest.
- Colour. It depends on the purpose of the thing and your preferences. So, for the office it is better to choose a model of a dark and noble tone: blue, maroon, black, purple, brown. For everyday wear suitable light, pastel and pleasant shades, such as beige, sand, pink, blue, lilac. And you can wear a mint, coral, pink or green dress to the party.
- Patterns. The most commonly used geometric or ethnic prints, for example, the so-called "goose foot", diamonds, triangles, and so on. But the dress with a floral or abstract pattern will look more fresh and bright.
How to wear it correctly?
So, with what you can combine a beautiful and fashionable dress-sweater? A lot of options!
What to wear on your feet?
So what to wear with a sweater dress?
- The simplest, most obvious and feminine option is tights. Moreover, they can be both thin and translucent, and dense. Tight tights, in turn, can be either black or bright and contrasting in tone with the upper part of the set.But from the openwork and richly decorated models will have to be abandoned, they will look too pretentious or even ridiculous.
- Leggings. They will be perfectly combined with a short dress-sweater. It is better to choose a simple black tight model. Although if you prefer a bright dress, then leggings, too, may well be original.
- Jeans. Yes, a short sweater dress that barely covers the buttocks can be worn with jeans. It is advisable to choose the classic straight or skinny "skinny".
- If you are a lover of bright images, then try to wear a knee-length skirt, below them or to the floor, under a short sweater dress.
- A leather jacket will help create a fresh youth look. And if you decide to choose a jacket-leather jacket, you will make the kit more vivid and interesting. Such tandems are often found in the photo of fashion magazines.
- On a cool summer evening, a warm spring or autumn, you can throw a blazer on top (it is suitable for a walk) or a jacket (this is a more business-like option).
- Coat. Particularly interesting will look straight coat.
- Over the dress-sweater you can safely wear a fur vest.This combination will make you bright and truly chic.
- In winter, you can wear a down jacket, a sheepskin coat or a fur coat.
A few ideas:
- Winter dress can be combined with almost any boots. So, the short and loose model of large knitting will be interesting to look with boots or boots with wide and rather high tops. Tight-fitting dress is best to wear with elegant boots with rounded toes with heels.
- You can wear a short dress with ankle boots.
- A tight dress to the knees or below them, put on with shoes. The larger the knitting, the thicker the heel should be.
- Light summer dress can be worn with ballet shoes. Such a tandem will look cute and youth.
- Want to create a sporty image of an active girl? Then wear a sweater dress with so-called “snickers”.
- In winter, you can combine an elongated wool sweater dress and felt boots or uggs.
- Even the simplest dress can be emphasized with a belt. And it can be as thin and elegant, and wide and bright. With regard to color, it is allowed and the combination of tone with the dress, and contrasting.
- You can add a sweater dress with a scarf.
- Bright beads or a large pendant on a long chain will help to make the image more interesting and feminine.
Be sure to get a sweater dress, because now you know how to wear it properly.
Car DVRs: how to choose those. characteristics, classification
4 great ways to breathe new life into heeled shoes
16-year-old Kaya Gerber debuted on the cover of Vogue
Useful properties of the plant Dzhusay
Incredibly beautiful technique of needle lace: examples and master class
Dental Clinic from A to Z