How to Write an Office Manual
wikiHow:User Image Policy
Your profile picture will help people on wikiHow recognize you more easily. You can use a picture of anything you want, as long as it follows these guidelines.
- If you do use a picture of a person, make sure that the person is you. We don't want you impersonating someone else.
- No nudity, obscenity, violence, or expressions of hate. Keep it clean!
- The image doesn't have to be Creative Commons licensed, but you must be the copyright holder, or have explicit permission to use it.
- No moving animated images.
- Pick out an image that can be cropped to a square. You can crop it yourself, or do it after you upload the image. The size doesn't matter, since it'll be pretty small (e.g. 80 pixels) and no one will be able to click on it to see the bigger version.
If the avatar violates any of the guidelines, the avatar will be removed by an administrator.
8 Cleansing Mistakes Experts Want You to Stop Making
How to Bathe a Bichon Frise Puppy
Wildfox Couture Releases a Rainbow-Colored Lookbook for St. Patrick’s Day
How to know if lung cancer has metastasized
Ranking Men’s Celebrity Fragrances, From The Best To Donald Trump’s
Parmesan Polenta with Wild Mushrooms
These Hawaiian Mushrooms Promise Women Instant Orgasms
How to Use Command Blocks in Minecraft
The New Superfood Trend: Bean...Cereal
What Is a High Conflict or Malignant Divorce