What can make of old jeans?
If you have old jeans at home, you don’t have to throw them away. Many original, unusual and useful things can be made from them!
What to make of jeans?
What can you do with old jeans? We offer you some interesting and creative ideas.
Try to make an original blanket. To do this you will need:
- several pairs of old jeans (better than different colors);
- ruler or measuring tape;
- Sewing machine or needle and thread;
- wide braid.
- The cover will consist of many individual parts, so the first thing you need to prepare them. To do this, simply cut the jeans into squares. Their sizes will depend on your preferences, but remember that the more elements there are, the more difficult they will be to connect. The number of parts depends on the size of the future veil. To find out the exact amount, you need to find out the area of the coverlet (for this multiply its length by the width) and divide it by the area of one square.Multiply the resulting quantity by two (there will be two sides).
- When all the parts are ready, you can proceed to their connection. First prepare one side. To do this, simply sew half the parts together so that all the seams and seams remain on the wrong side. Do not forget to find out the number of parts in width and length in advance (for this, divide the length and width of the future curtain by an amount equal to the side of one square). Prepare another part in the same way.
- Now sew along the edges of the two parts, connecting them with the seamy sides.
- Cover the edges of the cover. Done!
You can make jeans beautiful rug for legs. You will need:
- several pairs of old jeans;
- needle and thread;
- The rug will be volumetric, rather dense and consisting of many details, so the first step is the preparation of these very details. Everything is very simple. Take jeans and cut them into strips with a width of 3-4 centimeters.
- Take three strips and connect them at the beginning with a thread and a needle. It is advisable to use strips of different colors, it will be more interesting. Now start weaving a pigtail.It should not be too tight, so do not tighten it.
- When the strips will end, simply sew on them others. As a result, you should have a rather long pigtail. Also fasten its end with a string.
- Now you can begin to form a rug. To do this, fold the pigtail in a circle and immediately sew each subsequent row to the previous one.
- The rug is ready!
From old jeans will get a perfect pillow with a pocket for the console. To make such an unusual thing, prepare:
- two pairs of jeans in different colors (at least one of them must have pockets);
- sewing machine;
- Take the first jeans, cut one of the pants at the very bottom. Do the same with your second jeans. Each leg spread at the seams. Cut out two rectangles of the same size.
- Sew pairwise rectangles of different colors along one side.
- Unbind from some jeans pocket. If you have several consoles, then you can turn off all pockets at once. Sew these pockets to the main parts so that they fit on parts of other colors. Need to sew to the front parts.At the same time, do not forget to keep your pockets in the same position.
- Now you can start sewing parts of the pillow. To do this, connect both sides of the reverse side and sew them along the edge. But do not forget to leave a free segment for filling.
- Turn out the pillowcase, fill it with padding, evenly distributing it. Now sew the left piece free. Done!
You can make an interesting apron from old jeans. You will need:
- some jeans;
- lace (strip width not less than 3-4 centimeters);
- thread and needle or sewing machine;
- To begin, prepare the hem of the future apron. To do this, cut off the top of the jeans (below the end of the fly, but above the beginning of the leg). Now turn the front part from the back (only the front one is required). Edges (except for the top), sew a strip of lace. If you want to sew an apron with a pocket, then unclip the pocket from your jeans and sew it to the hem approximately in the middle. The hem is ready.
- Now proceed to making the upper part. Take a pant leg, cut it from the bottom right in the middle and expand.Measure from the bottom edge of the pant leg to a length equal to the top, and cut off everything else.
- Now sew the upper part to the hem (wide side).
- The edges of the upper part of the tape. Also from the strap make a neck strap (sew it to the top of the edges) and ties (they are sewn to the upper edges of the hem). Done!
Try to make an interesting bracelet out of jeans. Here's what you need:
- old jeans;
- thread and needle;
- beads (can be different, it will be even more interesting);
- thin ribbon.
- From jeans, cut two strips of the same length, but of different thickness. One should be about 3-4 centimeter thicker than the other, but the thickness should not be too large (it will be the width of the bracelet itself). The length of the strips is determined as follows: add about 7-8 centimeters to the girth of the wrist (measure it with a measuring tape).
- Now prepare the needle with the thread, connect the two parts so that the smaller one is located in the middle of the larger one. Then start to sew both strips with stitches of the same length right in the middle. Do not forget to fasten the thread at the very beginning so that it does not slip out of the fabric.After making two stitches, on the third, skip the needle into the bead so that it is on the thread. String beads every two stitches. When you sew the strips to the end, assemble them on a string so that the part will eventually completely wrap your wrist. Secure the thread at the end.
- The bracelet itself is ready, but you need to make a tie. To do this, cut two strips about 10 centimeters from the tape. It is desirable to cauter or scorch the edges of the strips so that they do not bloom.
- Now sew one strip to one end of the bracelet, and the other to the other.
- The bracelet is ready. Put it on your hand and tie the ribbons to hold it.
Let your old jeans start a new life in a new look. Make some interesting things!
22 Ideas of Lunar motive in the interior. Poster
How to make beautiful holes on jeans at home
Making cake with mastic
Rings again shine The fastest and easiest way to clean gold jewelry
How to get rid of fleas in the house