What is a derrololler and how to use it?
Modern women have the opportunity to carry out effective cosmetic procedures on their own at home. And to achieve the maximum effect, it is useful to use specialized devices, such as a thermal roller. Learn how to use it correctly.
What is a dermoroller, how does it work?
Dermoroller (dermaroller or mezoroller) is a device with a handle and a rotating roller. The mobile part is covered with short, very thin needles, which, when processing the skin, leave microscopic holes in them. This kind of perforation of the dermis allows improving blood circulation and microcirculation, speeding up the metabolic processes and ensuring the transportation of the active substances of the cosmetics used.
Dermoroller is used for home mesotherapy. The device is suitable for treatment of the skin of the face, décolleté, scalp, problem areas of the body (buttocks, thighs, abdomen).
When is it useful to use?
Dermoroller can be used in such cases:
Regular use of the dermal scooter will allow you to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin by the derma cells, improve and tighten the facial contours, even out the tone, narrow pores, eliminate shine or moisturize the skin (depending on its type and the preparations used), improve tone and eliminate fine wrinkles, speed up the regeneration tissues, improve condition, strengthen the structure and slow down aging.
Advantages and disadvantages of the application
To begin, consider the advantages of the home mesotherapy procedure performed with a dermoroller:
- The ability to solve several actual problems using one single device.
- Dermoror has an affordable price. Its acquisition and independent use will be much cheaper than regular visits to a cosmetologist.
- Easy application. The device can be used independently, knowing some details of the procedure.
- Mezoroller designed for home use, practically does not injure the skin, does not cause pain.
- Today, a dermoroller can be purchased in large pharmacy chains, specialty stores or departments of professional cosmetics.
- Discomfort may occur during the procedure.
- After a session of home mesotherapy, redness of the skin is observed, but usually it is insignificant and passes on its own in an hour or two.
- The device will have to be replaced every 10-20 procedures.
- The procedures of home mesotherapy have contraindications.
Which one to buy?
How to choose a breaker? When purchasing such a device, pay attention to several criteria:
- Needle length Depending on this parameter, home, cosmetic and medical professional dermorollers are provided. The first ones have thin needles with length from 0.2 to 0.5 millimeters and are suitable for independent use at home. For treatment of areas with delicate skin (the area around the eyes, neck), use the shortest needles, and the average length is suitable for the skin of the entire face. Cosmetic devices are characterized by needles 0.5-1 mm in length, and such adaptations are suitable for normal skin of the face and body, cope with cellulite, stretch marks, enlarged pores, scars. But it is desirable to use these mezorollers on their own very carefully, as they damage soft tissues.The length of the needles of medical mesorollers is from 1 mm to 2.5, and they are used only by professional cosmetologists using local anesthesia.
- Number of needles. The more of them, the more intense the dermoroller affects the skin. For example, a device with 1080 elements is desirable to use for the treatment of the surface of the body. For the face, the average amount is 540. And for a delicate and delicate skin around the eyes and neck area, use a device with 192 or 200 needles.
- The material from which the needles are made. As a rule, medical steel and titanium are used. Steel needles are not corroded and do not cause undesirable reactions, but they are blunted quite quickly, which is why the device does not serve very long. Elements of titanium are also hypoallergenic, more durable and retain their original characteristics, but the material automatically increases the cost of the device. There are dermorollers with plastic needles, but they are fragile and serve little.
Features of the procedure
The procedure of mesotherapy of the house is carried out in several stages:
- Disinfect the device, for example, with alcohol solution or other antiseptic.
- Remove cosmetics from the face, treat the skin with an antiseptic solution. Chlorhexidine or Miramistin will do.
- Apply the selected preparation to the treatment area, evenly spreading it over the surface.
- Begin to treat the skin dermalorlerom. Do not push it excessively, move along the massage lines from the central parts of the face to the periphery. The main directions are vertical, diagonal and horizontal. One zone is worked out five times.
- Remove the remnants of the preparation, once again disinfect the face, apply a moisturizing or soothing cream.
- Wash the dermorol in warm water with soap.
The choice of the drug is based on the characteristics and type of skin. For example, hyaluronic acid will help improve color and achieve a lifting. Fruit acids provide peeling and clarification. Vitamin supplements nourish, collagen restores structure and returns elasticity. There are also cocktails consisting of several components. And the selection is better done with the help of a beautician.
After mesotherapy until the skin is completely healed, it is undesirable to visit tanning salons and baths, swim in public waters, carry out aggressive procedures, apply cosmetics.Side effects occur infrequently and are caused by violation of the rules of hygiene or use. Redness, swelling, discomfort are possible.
The frequency of the procedures depends on the desired effect and the length of the needles. A device with a few short iggs can be used once or twice a week. Considerable length requires a long rehabilitation, so maintain intervals between sessions of 2-2.5 weeks. It is desirable to change the device every 10-20 procedures (with titanium needles - less often).
Important! Dermoroller disinfected before each session.
In what cases can not be used?
There are contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
- birthmarks and other neoplasms in the treatment area;
- skin sensitivity;
- couperosis (spider veins);
- lactation, gestation period;
- skin damage;
- acute skin infections (candidiasis, herpes);
- exacerbations of dermatological diseases with lesions in the area of impact;
- tendency to scar tissue;
- endocrine diseases (with a significant length of needles);
- autoimmune, oncological diseases.
Choose a suitable dermal scooter and apply it correctly to improve skin condition and preserve youth!
Eternal Flashlight or Faraday Flashlight
Cooking Popcorn at Home
Kindergarten Christmas Crafts
Pillow with embroidered flowers
Potato - tasty and simple treat
Have you tried Urbech
How to draw a family, a coat of arms and a family tree of a family - step by step with pencils and paints for children and beginners