What can be cooked from turnips to make it tasty
Many housewives can not imagine how tasty and useful turnip, especially if it is cooked delicious. In the article I will consider a special way of cooking, which involves the use of special pots. First, the vegetable is boiled, then the internal pulp is removed with a spoon.
The wall thickness of the pot is about one and a half centimeters. At the completion of the preliminary stage, the pots are filled with minced meat. I like to experiment with stuffing - I use sweet porridge, mushroom and meat components. I take any meat, and I prefer oyster mushrooms from mushrooms.
Turnip in a pot with mushrooms
Regardless of the selected filling, I note that the dish in natural pots will turn out very fragrant.
- forest mushrooms - 300 g;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- sunflower oil - 30 ml;
- spicy tomato sauce - 125 ml;
- salt and spices.
- Clean mushrooms, finely chop, mix with chopped onions.
- Send the mass to the pan, season with spices, fry over low heat until the mushrooms are evaporated, and they are lightly browned.
- The resulting roasting mix with chopped turnip pulp and fill the resulting mass of pots.
- Natural pots filled with a filling put in a mold, pour with tomato sauce.
- It remains to send in the oven for a quarter of an hour at 190-200 degrees. Bake under the foil.
If you do not like tomato sauce, feel free to replace the milk-based sauce. As a result, you will get a different taste.
How to cook in a slow cooker
Turnip is rich in vitamins, carotene, fiber and mineral salts. Although there is a lot of sugar in it, but you can’t call a lot of calories.
The human body perfectly absorbs the root. It counteracts inflammation, relieves pain, differs in diuretic action. Nutritionists recommend people who want to lose weight, include this vegetable in the diet.
In the old days, turnips were used to cook lads, which replaced sweets. It is suitable for mashed potatoes and side dishes, it is stuffed, baked, even stewed. I will teach you to cook it in a slow cooker.
- turnip - 1 piece;
- chopped meat;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- bow - 1 head;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- salt, spices.
- With a vegetable gently remove the skin with a thin sharp knife.
- Turn on the slow cooker, activate the “Soup” mode, boil the root crop until ready in water with a small amount of table salt. The degree of readiness to check piercing fork.
- Peel the onions, finely chop, mix with the egg and minced meat. It remains to salt and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the core from the boiled vegetable, and fill the resulting cup with the filling.
- Pour some oil into the multicooker container and lay out the billet. Cook for about an hour in Baking mode.
- A quarter of an hour before the end sprinkle with grated cheese.
Before serving, be sure to sprinkle treats with chopped greens. Serve, I recommend with sour cream. This turnip is perfectly combined with this sour-milk product.
Cooking turnips tasty for a child - 3 recipes
I will present three recipes that are ideal for children. Each of them is good and unique. I advise you to cook them all to choose the best.
With sour cream
- turnip - 150 g;
- sour cream - 50 ml;
- onions - 20 g;
- greens - 1 bunch.
- The main ingredient is to be cleaned carefully, put in a form, add water and bake in the oven until half cooked.
- Baking tray, grind root, mix with chopped onions and sour cream.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake until a crust forms.
Children will appreciate this treat. If the child does not like vegetables, pay attention to the second recipe.
- turnips - 4 pcs .;
- butter - 50 g;
- apples - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 50 g.
- Clear turnips and cut into cubes. Put into a saucepan, add butter, a little water and put on a stove to stew.
- After 15-20 minutes, put crushed apples with sugar and continue quenching until ready.
If you cook a turnip with prunes, you get a source of nutrients that will take care of the health of the kids.
- turnip - 1 kg;
- flour - 30 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- milk - 300 ml;
- prunes - 200 g;
- sugar 30 g.
- Chop a vegetable and put it into boiling water for 5 minutes. During this time, bitterness will disappear.
- While the root vegetable is taking a “hot bath,” wash the prunes and remove the bones.
- Prunes to boil and discard in a colander.
- Make a sauce of milk. Fry flour in butter, add hot milk, bring to a boil.
- Add in turnip sauce with sugar and prunes, mix, bring to a boil and stew for about 5 minutes.
All recipes are very simple. If you have a turnip at your disposal, you will be delicious and quickly cook your children wonderful dishes at home.
Turnip is a yellow root vegetable whose diameter reaches 20 centimeters and weighs 10 kg. It is baked, stuffed, boiled, added to salads. Store in a low temperature.
The person has paid attention to turnip for a long time. For example, earlier in Persia, Egypt and Greece they were fed slaves. She did not bypass the Slavic cuisine, where she was present on the table for ordinary people and nobles. Now, however, potatoes prefer potatoes instead.
If previously did not buy or grow this vegetable, I recommend this. Perhaps he will not like it, but do not exclude that everything will be the other way around, especially if you listen to the advice.
What are compression tights for?
What is Pokemon Go - why it will change the game world
Pillow with embroidered flowers
Features of swaddling a newborn
How to make a moisturizer for the face at home
Mother's Day Baby Card
113 edition. Habitat - What is silent fish
Why does a person hiccup, yawn and sneeze