What can be cooked from orange peel
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:1 minute
Orange Pepper Jam Recipe
A fragrant treat can be served at the table with tea or made from it a sweet filling for pies and buns.
- Pour the orange peel with water and bring the liquid to a boil. Boil the rind for 15 minutes over medium heat, then drain the broth. Repeat the procedure 3 times.
- Pass the crusts through a meat grinder, mix them with sugar and lemon juice.
- Mash on a low heat and cook for 30 minutes.
Cool the jam at room temperature and put it in a glass jar. Keep dessert in the fridge.
Candied orange peel in syrup
Sweet dessert can be used to make cakes, muffins or cookies.
- sugar - 400 g:
- water - 200 ml;
- peel 5 oranges;
- salt - 45 g;
- citric acid - 3 g
- Dried peels pour 3 liters of water and add 15 g of salt. Boil the liquid and boil for 10 minutes. Throw the peel into a colander and rinse them with running water. Repeat steps 2 more times.
- Put sugar in a saucepan and pour hot water over it. Boil the syrup, put orange peels in it and boil them for 40 minutes. At the very end, add citric acid.
- Put candied fruits in a jar, fill them with hot syrup and close the dishes with a plastic lid.
Cool the dessert and store it in the fridge.
If you still doubt whether you can eat orange peel, then prepare a fragrant decoration for cakes according to our recipe.
- butter - 200 g;
- oranges - 2 pcs .;
- sugar - 200 g
- Put the oranges in a pot of boiling water and cook them for 5 minutes. Change the water and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
- Cool the fruit, cut them into small pieces, without removing the skin. Remove bones.
- Crush fruit in a food processor.
- Whip butter and sugar.
- Combine the prepared products and mix them with a mixer at low speed.
Cool the cream in the fridge.
Orange Peel Drink
The aromatic treat will pleasantly refresh in the summer heat and will lift your spirits on a winter evening.
- peel 3 oranges;
- water - 5 l .;
- sugar - 500 g;
- citric acid - 30 g
- Pass the peel through a meat grinder, mix it with citric acid and pour 800 ml of boiled water.
- Send the pan to the fridge for 3 days.
- From the remaining water and sugar, boil the syrup, fill them with orange mash.
- Cool and strain the drink.
Serve treats instead of tea.
Orange peel can be collected and dried in a warm place. When you get the right amount of product, proceed to the preparation of desserts and drinks.
Linen style - for brave fashionistas
How to hide Instagram
How to choose a sink
How to clean mushrooms
Sneakers - we wear properly fashionable shoes (10 photos)
Natalya Vodyanova posted a selfie without makeup