What is useful dzhusay?
Nature gave us sets of very different plants, and some of humanity has learned to use for their own purposes. Do you know what dzhusay? This is a useful alternative to the usual bow!
Dzhusay, which is also called fragrant onion, is a plant belonging to the Onion family and a relative of the more common for many leek. Other common names are Chinese, branched and wild onions. The plant has a rather long green arrow and resembles garlic: both in appearance and in taste and smell.
Many consider Mongolia and China the birthplace of Dzhusay, but now it is widespread, as it is unpretentious and grows well in any conditions, therefore cultivation presents no difficulties. And some use it for decorative purposes, as thin tall arrows and starry inflorescences look very original.
The composition of Dzhusay includes a significant amount of ascorbic acid, the plant also contains pectin, volatile production, calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, vitamins E, PP, K and group B.
Useful properties of jusai plant:
- Scented onions help to strengthen immunity and protect the body from attacks of viruses and bacteria. It is also useful to use with flu and cold.
- Dzhusay helps with lung diseases such as bronchitis and tuberculosis: it eliminates inflammation and facilitates the secretion of viscous sputum.
- The plant normalizes the work of the hematopoietic system and improves the composition of the blood, purifying it from harmful substances and increasing the level of hemoglobin.
- The benefits of Dzhusay is that it increases the appetite and improves digestion, stimulating intestinal peristalsis and the production of gastric juice.
- Vitamin C, which is present in the composition in significant quantities, strengthens the vascular walls and protects them from deformation, and also prevents the development of atherosclerosis.
- The plant has a positive effect on the functioning of the nervous system: increases stress resistance, eliminates the effects of stress, strengthens nerve cells, eliminates increased excitability.
- Dzhusay outwardly can be used for burns, insect bites and other injuries, since this plant has wound-healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet onions have a hemostatic effect.
- It is worth noting the bile and diuretic properties.
- Regular use will help cleanse the body of toxins and slags.
- Jusai promotes the regulation of metabolic processes and the acceleration of metabolism.
- Chinese onions, if you eat it regularly, will help restore and strengthen cartilage tissue and increase joint mobility.
- The plant is useful in cardiovascular diseases, as it strengthens the myocardium and normalizes blood pressure.
Can it hurt?
Harm of jusai is possible with abuse, which can lead to digestive disorders, stomach pain, heartburn, dyspepsia and other such symptoms. Contraindications include diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, such as pancreatitis, gastritis, cholecystitis, ulcer, gastroduodenitis. Individual hypersensitivity to this plant is possible.
What to cook from dzhusay? It has been widely used in cooking, with almost all its parts being used, including leaves, bulbs and arrows. For example, arrows will replace garlic in salads and other dishes, they can also be pickled.The leaves are quite juicy, they can be eaten fresh. Bulbs have a piquant taste and an interesting flavor, so they will be an excellent addition to meat and vegetables.
Chinese onions can be used for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes. Based on it, they prepare infusions, decoctions and tinctures used for bronchitis, wounds and burns, constipation, colds, some infections.
Try using unusual dzhusay for culinary or medicinal purposes. And you can grow it in your garden.
Tea Tree Oil from Acne
How to make a butterfly from the fabric on the neck
How to eat Thai eggplant
The recipe for this polenta
Bright dishes with walnuts
How to choose the perfect shoes for a wedding
Than useful oxygen cocktails