Two recipes for biscuit without eggs: photos, cooking secrets
Biscuit without eggs turns out light and airy - it will become the basis for delicious homemade cakes or pies. This dough rises very well, and the cooking process is not difficult. And unlike the classic biscuit recipe, you can do without a mixer.
- Cooking time:100 minutes
Eggless Sponge Cake
Chocolate sponge cake is best combined with sour cream - immediately after baking it is worth cutting it into 2 or 3 parts, depending on the height of the product. After the cakes have cooled down, smear them and put them together - the cake will turn out wet even without additional soaking. The photo of a biscuit without eggs presents one of the options for decorating such baking.
For the preparation of biscuit, it is important in a certain sequence to combine all the ingredients, kneading the dough thoroughly.
- Mix in a deep bowl of cocoa and baking powder
- Add flour, vanilla and sugar
- Pour in water and sunflower oil, mix all ingredients. The dough should be shiny, smooth and lump free.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment paper, pour the dough into it and place in a preheated oven.
- Bake about 40-60 minutes. at a temperature of 200ºC. To check the readiness of the biscuit, pierce it with a toothpick or a wooden stick.
This biscuit recipe is simple in execution, because you do not have to spend a lot of time to beat the dough to the desired pomp. At the same time to taste it is almost the same as the classic version.
Biscuit recipe without eggs on kefir
- Kefir - 1 cup
- Sugar - 100 grams
- Sunflower oil - 5 tbsp.
- Flour - 200 grams
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp.
- Butter - 10 grams
For a recipe for biscuit without eggs, it is enough to use water and vegetable oil. But to prepare a dish with a richer and brighter taste, you should use the following recipe:
- In a deep container, mix the kefir and sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add sunflower oil, then gradually enter the flour and baking powder. You can add cocoa to make a chocolate cake.
- Grease the form with butter or margarine and place in a preheated oven.
- Bake the biscuit at a temperature of 200ºC for 45-60 minutes.
Cut the cake should be immediately after it is pulled out of the oven.
After the biscuit cools down, you can brush the cakes with sour cream or butter cream. But you can also make a ready dish for tea, sprinkle it with powdered sugar or garnish with fresh fruit.
Song from the program Live is great: listen online, lyrics
Tip 3: A selection of keywords
A simple converter to power energy-saving lamps
Why dream that you see a witch, dream book
The whole truth about engagement rings
Wen under eyes: causes, methods of struggle
New original crafts from plastic bottles for the garden and garden - master classes step by step for beginners - Photo and video how to turn plastic bottles into beautiful crafts