Top 10 Interesting Kiss Facts
Kiss - definitely one of the most pleasant manifestations of human feelings. It is something special, intimate, inspiring and at the same time rekindling passion. Want to know more about it? Then our today's top is required to read.
Nice and helpful
It turns out that one of the most frequent questions that the Google search system “hears” every day is “how to kiss properly”. We can not disagree - the question is important and relevant. But we know a lot more about it. As proof, we provide 10 interesting facts.
- Kisses appeared not so long ago. Only 3,500 years ago. The first mentions of such a variant of closeness between a man and a woman in written sources are dated at that time. According to them, the Indians first began to do this. But in many other cultures, kisses were not held in high esteem, they were perceived as an absolutely unnecessary and incomprehensible action.
As for erotic kisses, they were first mentioned and depicted in the well-known Kama Sutra.
- 10 seconds = 80 million bacteria.Just 10 seconds of amenities, and in your mouth will settle a huge number of "alien" bacteria. Scientists have shown that couples who kiss constantly and live together have oral microflora almost identical. And this means that the probability of “bringing” and infecting a partner with some kind of bacterium is not that great.
- Head to the right! That is how it tilts 2/3 of all people. But this habit is laid still in utero. Therefore, even at a subconscious level, each of us is ready to have a pleasant process at a suitable age.
- Minus calories. The shortest kiss or, as it is called "smack" is able to save you from 5 calories. But the passionate "French" will help to spend as much as 26 kcal. This fact is captivating many, maybe come down instead of a diet.
By the way, the French themselves recognized the term “French kiss” only in 2013, although it has been used since the Second World War.
- Benefits for the heart. Everyone knows about the pleasant side of kisses, but there is no health benefit. When a man and a woman touch their lips, their heartbeat quickens. On average, up to 100-110 beats per minute. And the number of breaths is tripled.This has a positive effect on blood flow and improves oxygen supply to the tissues. No wonder they say that lovers always look very fresh and young.
- Get well soon! It turns out that patients who are regularly kissed by their relatives and friends recover much faster. And all because even a light kiss on the cheek leads to the release of endorphins.
- Not only people. It is interesting that not only people know how to kiss and love. Chimpanzees do it in almost the same way as we do, and besides them dogs, horses and porcupines indulge in such a pleasant process.
- 2 weeks. That is how much a person spends all his life on one of the most pleasant forms of intimacy. Although it seems to us that this figure should be much higher.
- The whole science. To understand all the psychological and physiological aspects of kissing there is a science called phylaemology. Pleasant work, agree.
- 10. Is it early or not? According to statistics, in 50% of cases, the first kiss occurs before the age of 14 years. Surely, many remembered themselves. Timid, short, but so memorable.
Kisses can even prolong life. Is this not the best reason to indulge in this pleasant activity as often as possible?
Fitness blogger proves that no pop in the world looks like a peach
Take care of your lips at night so that in the morning they look breathtakingly
With what to wear things coral
Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron quarrel over the role
Waterproof coating - water glass
How to draw a family, a coat of arms and a family tree of a family - step by step with pencils and paints for children and beginners