The main nuances of the diet of Usama Hamdiy
There are so many diets that any woman can choose something suitable and effective. And to determine among such diversity, you need to learn more about each method of losing weight. Below we will consider the diet of Usama Hamdiy.
What is this diet?
The diet, developed by Professor Usama Hamdiy, is designed for people with significant excess weight exceeding 100 kilograms, especially for obese people with diabetes mellitus. The effect is due to chemical reactions taking place in the body under the influence of a given food, so sometimes a diet is called a chemical. Its other names are egg and cottage cheese due to the presence of a large number of eggs and curd in the menu.
The diet is designed for a month (4 weeks), and during this time you can lose weight by 27-28 kilograms. But although the losses are significant, the diet is quite healthy and proper, because the diet includes foods that are rich in useful and necessary for the normal functioning of the body substances.
Does everyone fit?
The diet has some contraindications, which include allergies to eggs, citrus fruits and dairy products, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (especially in the acute stage), pregnancy, lactation, and diseases of the biliary tract.
To get started is to find out the features that distinguish the Osama Hamdy diet for weight loss. Here are its main principles:
- Since the diet is quite strict, it is desirable to observe it no more than once or twice a year.
- If the volume of the portion is not specified, then it is not limited. But still you should not overeat, you need to achieve light saturation.
- You can not swap meals, that is, for example, eat for breakfast what you need to eat for dinner.
- Drink more fluids: at least two liters per day.
- If you have a feeling of hunger, then you can use a tomato or a cucumber as a snack, but they should be eaten no earlier than two hours after the main meal.
- Boil vegetables should be in plain water without adding oil.
- You can drink herbal infusions, as well as weak tea or coffee, and without sugar (you shouldn't replace it with fructose too).
- If you have violated the rules of the diet, then start it from the beginning, otherwise you will not achieve the stated effect.
- It is advisable to start a diet on Monday, so it will be more convenient.
- When cooking, it is not allowed to add oils or fats.
- The last meal should be no later than two hours before bedtime.
- Breaks between meals should be at least two hours.
- If the menu says "salad", and the ingredients are not indicated in parentheses, it means green leaf lettuce.
- At one meal you can eat only one boiled vegetable.
What products can be consumed, and which can not?
The diet may include the following foods:
- Fruits such as apples, apricots, watermelons, melons, oranges, pomeloes, pineapples, kiwi, peaches, plums, grapefruits, tangerines.
- Boiled vegetables: green beans or bean beans, eggplants, zucchini, green peas or carrots. When cooking is allowed to add garlic, onions and herbs.
- Fresh vegetables: cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots.
- Greenery: lettuce, spinach, parsley and so on.
- Low-fat cottage cheese (not more than 15-17% fat).
- Low-fat cheese (with the lowest fat content).
- Low-fat meat, poultry (it must be removed from the skin).
- Low-fat fish.
The menu should not include the following products: boiled potatoes, sweet fruits (bananas, dates, figs, grapes and mango), fatty meats and fish, fatty cheeses, sweets, pickled, smoked, flour, vegetable oils, sweet carbonated drinks, alcohol, semi-finished products and fast food.
How to eat right?
So, consider the food weekly. Every day throughout the four weeks for breakfast should eat one or two boiled eggs and half a grapefruit or orange. Lunch and dinner will be different.
- On Monday for lunch you should eat one kind of fruit in any quantities. But dinner is allowed boiled lean meat.
- Tuesday: lunch - boiled or baked chicken without skin, dinner - salad (bell pepper, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers), a couple of boiled eggs, orange (or grapefruit).
- Wednesday: for lunch, eat toast, tomatoes and low-fat white cheese, and for dinner - baked or grilled meat.
- Thursday: lunch - fruit (in any quantities, but one), dinner - lettuce and meat.
- Friday: boiled vegetables, one or two boiled eggs for lunch; fish or shrimp, leaf lettuce, orange or grapefruit for dinner.
- Saturday: lunch - fruit, dinner - salad and meat.
- Sunday: for lunch chicken, boiled vegetables, tomato, 1 grapefruit; for dinner boiled vegetables.
- Monday: two eggs and a salad for lunch, two eggs and an orange for dinner.
- Tuesday: lunch - salad and meat, dinner - grapefruit (or orange) and two boiled eggs.
- Wednesday: for lunch, eat meat with cucumbers, and for dinner - an orange and two boiled eggs.
- Thursday: two eggs, vegetables and cheese for lunch and a couple of eggs for dinner.
- Friday: lunch - shrimp or fish (baked or boiled), dinner - two eggs.
- Saturday: lunch - meat, tomatoes and orange, dinner - fruit salad.
- Sunday: lunch is chicken, tomatoes and orange, dinner is like lunch.
- Monday: all day any fruit.
- Tuesday: boiled vegetables and salads.
- Wednesday: boiled vegetables and fruits.
- Thursday: boiled or baked shrimp or fish and boiled vegetables.
- Friday: meat or poultry (boiled or baked), boiled vegetables.
- Saturday: one type of fruit in any quantities.
- Sunday: Saturday menu.
- Monday: 200 grams of fish, 3 tomatoes and 4 cucumbers, 200 grams of chicken, 1 orange, 1 toast.
- Tuesday: 200 g of meat, 4 cucumbers, 3 tomatoes, 1 apple (can be replaced with an orange or pear), 1 toast.
- Wednesday: 1 tbsp.cottage cheese or cheese, 2 cucumbers, 2 tomatoes, 200 g of boiled vegetables, toast, 1 orange or grapefruit.
- Thursday: half boiled or baked chicken, 1 toast, 2 cucumbers, 2 tomatoes, 1 grapefruit.
- Friday: 2 eggs, leaf lettuce, 3 tomatoes, 1 orange.
- Saturday: 2 boiled chicken breasts, 125 g of cottage cheese or cheese, 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, toast, yogurt, orange.
- Sunday: 200 grams of tuna (without oil), 2 cucumbers, 2 tomatoes, 200 grams of cooked vegetables, toast, orange, a tablespoon of cottage cheese.
Advantages and disadvantages
Benefits of the Osama Hamdi diet:
- A varied menu.
- Available products.
- Diet strict.
- This food is not suitable for everyone.
Osama Hamdiy diet you are interested in? Try to follow it and evaluate the results!
Why you should not go to the doctors, as in the supermarket
Making magnets with your own hands
Be trendy: a trendy way to decorate your dinner table
New Year Topiary Fir-tree
How to achieve a Hollywood smile