The immortal regiment: how the grandfathers of Vodyanova, Galkin and the Flying fought
Sergey Gorobchenko, actor
- My grandfather, Pyotr Viktorovich Gorobchenko, a career officer, went through all the wars that fell on his life. In 21 years after the officers' school he went to the front. In 1939 he was wounded in the Finnish War, fought on the fronts of the Great Patriotic War, participated in the Battle of Kursk. The fall of the Reichstag met, freeing Vienna. After he was transferred to the Japanese campaign, and he finished World War II in September 1945 in Manchuria.
As a child, I asked my grandfather a lot about war, and he showed me medals. I played with them, with the officers' plates, with the cap, with different insignia. One day, the grandfather said, smiling: "When I went up to the attack from the trench with the officer TT, the Fritz threw their weapons and fled." I remember what a strong impression it made on me.In the autumn of 1939, the grandfather was wounded in the Finnish War. He then served in the liaison forces, was a commander. When once a cable was broken and the connection was lost, one of the soldiers crawled through the snow to restore it, but did not return. The next one too ... Then the grandfather with a big coil of wire on his back crawled past one dead comrade, the other. Long groped the gap on the wire. I found it, I began to restore it - with my teeth, with frozen hands, and around shelling is terrible. He was wounded in the palm, but he continued to work. Grandfather was able to connect the wires, and the connection worked. Returning to his, took off the coil and realized that it was crammed with fragments. Miracle that survived. Wound did not give him rest all his life. After the war, my grandfather married my grandmother, Maria Ivanovna. They were a strong, close-knit family. Both kind, cheerful and courageous. All my life my grandfather read. He knew Russian literature and poetry well. And in civilian life was engaged in work related to the mines.
When I was about five, eighth-graders took my hat and tied it to a pole. And we have frosty winters in the Urals.I could not resist the insult, I burst into tears, moved aside, not knowing what to do. And here I see: the grandfather goes by chased step - short, wiry, beautiful. This situation was frightened more than the hooligans. Grandfather asked where the hat. I said nothing. He repeated. The third time I waved my head - there, around the corner. Grandfather went there. I come after, and he is surrounded by guys a head taller than him. In total silence, the main bully with his teeth untie the knots. Grandfather just looks at them, and the guys are shaking. When they went away with him, he said one thing: “They do not respect me!” I remembered it all my life.
Grandfather survived a lot of difficult moments. He had a difficult time in perestroika. I saw tears in his eyes as he watched TV. My grandfather hid them, he was hurt, for the sake of this country he put a lot of strength. My dear man passed away on May 9, 1992. I then studied at the Mining Institute in Leningrad. I called my grandmother at the meeting room, she said. A lump in my throat ... I tell and look at his photo, I have it both in the Moscow house, and the same is kept in St. Petersburg.
Denis Klaver, singer
- Two of my grandfathers defended our country from the enemy - Lev Naftulovich Klyaver and Viktor Timofeevich Oleynikov. Grandfather Lev was drafted in 1941 and fought from the first to the last day.First in the west, and at the end of the Second World War, in May 1945, he was transferred to the Eastern Front to participate in the Soviet-Japanese war. During this period he was wounded twice, but he returned to the ranks again. The whole war was held in the rank of private. Was presented to a variety of awards.
And grandfather Vitya, a demining engineer-captain, participated in the events at Khalkhin-Gol in the 1939 Russian-Japanese war. During World War II he served in the Far East. In 1945 he fought in the Soviet-Japanese war and was also awarded more than once.
Many veterans do not particularly talk about that time, my daddy was not an exception, but maybe he didn’t talk about it because he didn’t want to reopen the wounds, ”singer Irina Viktorovna’s mother recalls of him. - He served in the Far East as a signalman, a miner. By the way, in 1939 there was just the first operation of George Zhukov himself. In those battles at Khalkhin Gol, he took place as a commander. And daddy was awarded the Order of the Red Star. He was a true lover, so, probably, he did not advance much in service, demobilized in the rank of lieutenant colonel.Denysonka went to kindergarten in Pushkino and was on a five-day trip with my parents, and I and Ilyusha (actor Ilya Oleinikov, the father of the singer. - Note. Antenna) in Leningrad. From the age of three to seven, the grandfather communicated closely with his grandson. He formed him as a peasant, in his hands Denis first saw a hammer, a chopper, a paintbrush, learned how to twist a light bulb, and run a household. He played the first game of checkers with his grandfather. For dad, his grandson was the first and only peasant, because God sent him my mother, two daughters and a cat, which then turned out to be a cat.
Daria Kalmykova, actress
- My grandmother Galina Sergeyevna tells me a lot about war. May 9, she always cries. At the front, her cousins died. In the first year - Valentin Abramov, he went to the front as a pilot. And a year later, there was no second, Vsevolod Chumak, who served in the landing troops. And almost all the boys with whom she graduated from school, died at the front.
Grandma often remembers a handsome brother who was considered missing. But a miracle happened - he returned after the war. The old man She recalls: “I open the door, and there a gray-haired man stands and looks at me and says in a whistling voice:“ Tick, Tick ”.And only in my eyes and intonations I realized that this was a brother. ”
Also, our family is proud of the grandfather of her husband (the spouse of the actress, producer Nikolai Sergeev. - Note. "Antennas") - Alexander Galkin. He went through the whole war. When the call began, he was only 16 years old, and he fought until the Great Victory. One of his rare stories struck at the very heart: he, a boy, passionately wanted to defend his homeland, but part of them walked through the woods for a long time and nothing happened, he kept thinking: “Where is the war?” For some time the soldiers stopped at the village, Alexander Abramovich took one family, warmed. There was a girl, his age, they had sympathy. After it was sent to the front with a part, and when they returned to this village, it was burned to the ground. I often recall his words: “At that moment I realized that the war had begun. So you sat at the same table, dined, fell in love, and now they are gone. ”
Evelyn Bledans, TV host
- My grandfather Nikolai Grigorievich Vashchinsky fought. He had a hard fate. Before meeting with my grandmother, he was married. His first wife's name was Basya. She was Jewish, but outwardly you cannot say: light-skinned and light-eyed. When my grandfather went to the front, the "good" neighbors knocked on her. She and four children were shot. The same neighbors, when Basia and the children were taken out of the house, were already climbing the ladder to pick up their goods.
My grandmother and grandfather met at the front, already being a widower. She worked as a secretary in the bath and laundry squad, which followed our troops and provided them with accessories and clean clothes. After the war, my grandfather brought my grandmother to Yalta, and in 1945 my mother was born in the Crimea. He named her in honor of his first lost daughter. That name was Tamara, and he always called my mother Tomochka.
Maxim Galkin, humorist, TV presenter
“My father always said that our family gave enough to the army.” He himself served 42 years, my brother is more than 20 years old, the grandfather (mother's father) went through the whole war, his father's stepfather (another grandfather) also fought.Everybody served us, - the artist told “Antenna”.
“I am proud of my grandfather Grigory Robertovich Pragin,” Galkin shared in his Instagram. - I was in the thick of it. Before the war he served on the Soviet-Polish border, one of the first to meet the enemy and was immediately on the front line. My grandmother and my 5-month-old mother evacuated from under Brest themselves, my grandfather had already learned at the front that the station had been bombed out during their evacuation, he only became aware of the fact that they had escaped after a few months.
At the beginning of the war, during the defense of Kiev, grandfather's brother Yakov, also commander, died heroically. Two more of his brothers, Boris and Leonid, valiantly went through the whole war. My grandfather understood that their mothers (she was left alone, his great-grandfather died early after his wounds in the First World War, and the children were at the front) could not stay in Odessa and tried to evacuate her, but she refused to leave the city. In the autumn of 1941, on the very first day of the occupation of Odessa, my great-grandmother Maria Alexandrovna Praginu, a Jewish woman, the mother of four warring Red commanders, was reported, and she was killed by the Nazis in her own house.Grandfather participated in fierce battles in the Battle of Stalingrad, liberated Odessa, Hungary and Yugoslavia, was personally awarded by Josip Broz Tito for the liberation of Yugoslavia, found the end of the war in Austria as deputy division commander.
Natalia Vodianova, model, actress
Natalia's grandparents met each other immediately after the war. Viktor Gromov in the Great Patriotic War beat the fascists in the Black Sea Fleet, and after it ended, he eliminated dangerous traps on a minesweeper. In 1945 I met my future wife at a dance in a local club.
“My girlfriends and I stood along the wall, peering at the sailors,”Natalya Larisa Gavrilovna's grandmother recalls. - I was a shy girl, timid before the guys. And suddenly I see a smiling blue-eyed blond man straight from me to a group of sailors. Everything inside me just sank! I immediately recognized him: together with his comrades he sometimes came to our house.They brought bread from the ship to sell it and buy cigarettes. Sometimes they helped mom with the housework: they chopped wood, brought water. I was always hiding from embarrassment, and my mother spotted the nimble Victor, who had any work in her hands arguing, and somehow said: “You should have such a husband, Lorca!” Imagine my surprise when this guy invited me? We danced with him all evening, and from that day on he began to look after me.
After completing the service, the young people played a wedding. The couple lived a long life, gave birth to three children. For Natalia Vodyanova, her grandparents were always a model for a loving couple. On the last anniversary of their life together - a diamond wedding - the granddaughter prepared a surprise. All summer, secretly from anniversaries preparing a grand celebration in St. Petersburg. When the secret was revealed, the old people wept with happiness.
But after that, not even a year passed since Viktor Filippovich became seriously ill. Natasha desperately tried to save her grandfather and took him away to heal in Paris. On the day of the operation, she and her grandmother were expecting her results in Natasha’s apartment. Trying to calm the excitement, they watched the Striped Flight.The miracle did not happen: the doctor called and said that Viktor Filippovich had not undergone surgery.
Mikhail Porechenkov, actor
- I am named Mikhail in honor of grandfather Mikhail Kononovich Porechenkov. He began the war as a private soldier, and he graduated as an officer, commander of a firing platoon of an artillery regiment of the 285th rifle division. In 1944, he liberated his native Pskov region and in his village Antipovo met his wife Pelageya Ivanovna and children. Then he saw his fifth child (my father), the son of Eugene, who was born on September 5, 1941, for the first and only time. And a month before the end of the war in April 1945, during the Oder operation, Mikhail Kononovich, in a difficult battle, by personal example, raised infantry to the attack. The enemy was thrown back and destroyed. In this battle, the grandfather died.
Our family carefully keeps military correspondence of grandmothers and grandfathers. Shortly before his death, the grandfather wrote: “Well, I went through the whole war, a lot of death is near, my comrades are dying, but I wasn’t even touched by a splinter. I feel that I will not return. " In memory of him, one photo and awards remained: the Order of the Red Banner and the Order of the Patrioticwar II degree.
My father searched for the burial place of Mikhail Kononovich for 40 years and found him at a military fraternal cemetery in Poland. Three years ago I visited the places of the last battles of my grandfather and brought some land from his burial home to Pskov, to the grave of his wife. And recently he put his grandfather monuments at home and in Poland.
Tatyana Abramova, actress
- Grandfather - Guards Senior Sergeant Anatoly Nikolaevich Belonogov - ended the war with the Order of Glory of the III degree and the medal "For Courage". He received a medal for the battle on the right bank of the Dnieper in the autumn of 1943. It is written in the award list that he, taking part in reconnaissance on several occasions, obtained exact data on the strength of the enemy and his firing points, destroyed and captured the German occupiers. Grandfather was a very cheerful person and always joked about war. I didn’t want to remember her. But the holiday of May 9 was always happy, put on orders, went to the parade.
And now, with the children, on Victory Day, wherever we are, on a trip, in the country, we go to the monument to fallen soldiers and carry flowers. In Moscow, we go to watch fireworks.The eldest son Ivan in the third grade wrote a report about the Prokhorovka battle, and we went to these places with the whole family. When the first Immortal Regiment was in Moscow, my sons Ivan and Alexander participated in it together with my sister and carried a portrait of my grandfather.
Camille Larin, actor
- My grandfather Giniat Sibgatovich Rakhmatulin during the war was a guard of the rank and file of the 104th Medical Battalion. He performed the duties of a senior cook and was on the front line almost all the time. However, the brightest episode of his biography is associated with the first months after the Victory. Grandfather fed Zhukov himself. Then the senior commanders moved from the garrison to the garrison and fell into their battalion.
Grandfather was the main cook, but this time he did not cook himself, he was given a serious responsibility - to watch that no one sprinkled poison or anything else in one of the saucepans. He closely followed everyone, and this added to him a few dozen gray hair. Grandpa recalled this story again and again because I asked him to. On May 9, as a rule, three daughters and their families gathered at his house, by the way, I was the only grandson, my grandfather wore a jacket with orders, and we celebrated the Great Victory.
Boris Galkin, actor
- In my family, everyone fought, but no one liked to remember her. The maternal grandmother survived the Leningrad blockade, worked for 14 hours at the plant, made shells. To the question: “Grandma, tell me about the war and the blockade,” she replied: “If I had not worked, I would have died.” And this is not because she was given a little more bread than the rest of Leningrad, but because she was in demand.
In the first months of the war, the maternal grandfather retreated with his unit. They rode the train, then the train stopped at some station, there were already Germans who opened fire point-blank at our soldiers. The grandfather survived, but found himself in captivity, from where he escaped twice. Thank God, his second escape was successful. Naturally, after that he came under suspicion and ended the war already in the penal battalions. Then he went missing. His grandmother had already buried him, one might say, but he returned - right on the eve of the New, 45th year. True, he was soon taken to the camps again, and released only in the spring of 1953. He did not like, as a strong partisan, to recall that time.
Mother Svetlana Georgievna went to the front as a volunteer in the first days of the war.A week before she began, she turned 17 years old. She was stately, tall, strong, went on the hospital train the whole war. I also asked her everything: “Tell me!” And in response, I said three words: “Dirt, blood, shit. This is monstrous grief, Boria, and don't ask me anything more! ”
My father went through the Finnish, Great Patriotic and Japanese wars. He fought in the infantry, commanded a platoon of radio operators on the Leningrad front, received the Order of the Red Banner. And never over the years has not been injured. And his seven brothers and father - my grandfather Michael, whom I have never seen, all died at the front. Dad loved to repeat: "I live for my brothers."
On May 9, I will be in Moscow, take portraits of the ancestors who fought at the front and go to Red Square with my family and friends.
Alexander Buynov, singer
- Father Nikolai Aleksandrovich Buinov was born on December 31, 1911. He fought during the conflict with Japan, went through the entire Great Patriotic War. He was a pilot of the 45th Guards Regiment, liberated Warsaw, took Berlin, for which he was awarded. He was seriously wounded in the battles at Stalingrad.Then he and his colleague Alexei Maslov carried out reconnaissance on the U-2 biplane and was shot down by the fascists. A friend was seriously injured. The plane could not take off, and, like a snowmobile, ran through the snow. They were shot at close range, their father was wounded in the right arm, but they were able to get to their own. For this feat father received the Order of the Red Star. And the fragments in his hand wore all his life.
After the war, he taught physical education for many years, first at the school where I studied, then at the institute at the military department. At school, of course, everyone knew that this was my father and was terribly jealous and a little jealous, because they simply adored him. Despite the fragments, he did all the exercises on the horizontal bar, on the rings, even the so-called Azaryan cross on straight arms. He was an authority for the guys. My father was a master of sports for what you can imagine: parachuting, shooting, classic and freestyle wrestling, football. And he was a great organizer. In campaigns students drove. They took grain, bread and went somewhere to the lake, the river. And I always took with me. They will come to the place, the tents will be set up and the tower, from which they jumped into the water. Father could literally make an candy out of an ax.
Knowing that I had such a father, I tried to be the first in everything. It did not always work. I remember that in fifth grade ski races came third. He was terribly upset, went into the forest bawled. I heard my name, they looked for me with flashlights, but I sat under the tree and thought it would be better to die. Such children's maximalism. But when I came out of hiding, my father did nothing to me, but only gave advice, which I remembered for the rest of my life: “Sasha, remember such a thing: you must be able to fall. Both physically and mentally. This is useful in your life. ” He really taught everyone to fall, from a bicycle, from skis, to group, so as not to break his arms and legs.
I can’t say that my father told me a lot about the war, and my brother and I didn’t ask him much, we boys were interested in our own life. But we heard a lot while we climbed under the tables during meetings of the Pope with colleagues. And his fellow pilots told about him when they arrived at his funeral.After condolences, they began to poison the bikes of military times, as they said: about Buinova in a different way, without rzhaki, it is impossible, he was such a hokhmach. Always something otchebuchivat, for example, toilets built along the village street, where the airfield is based. Even the men told how Nicholas was loving, fiddled with women, and they just adored him. Co-workers loved his father, but there was one who envied him. Vitkom his name. “And now, on December 31, we gathered to celebrate Kolya’s birthday and the New Year with all flying crews,” said Pasha’s friend, Father. - At the height of the fun, an SS man appeared in the black uniform, wearing glasses, carrying Schmeisser in his hands and shouted: “Hendh hoh!” It became quiet - the fly would not fly. It seemed like an eternity, most of them sat without weapons. I see: Kolka’s hand reached out to the Mauser, he did not part with him, it seems, he even slept with him (Buinov was also a master of sports in shooting, firing and in Macedonian from two hands, and from under his arm, from under his feet , and through the mirror. - Note. "Antenna"). I said to him through my teeth: “Kolya, do not even think of it.” But Buinov slightly put the barrel over the table and, without aiming, fired. And then came the choice of Russian mat. A fascist grabbed his head.The guys rushed to him, tore off the ammunition, and it turned out that this is the very Vitek. So I decided to play everyone off, to win over Kolkina the glory of a joker. Shoot Buynov his earlobe. All neighing, they say, well, it's all over. And I say to him: “You could have killed this fool,” and he answers: “Fool, is it? I recognized him. ” So the story remained so unclear until the end, either the father scared him so carefully, or the case saved him, otherwise, of course, it came to a military court.
In general, the pilots - this is a special caste, and although many died, burned, but remained resilient people. My father, when he watched the movie “Only old men go to battle,” he said: this is about us, we had everything: death, jokes, and joy.
Who fought in your family?
Anton Bogdanov, actor of the series “Real boys”:
- Grandfather Mirgaziyan Mirgaziyanovich Shakirzyanov began to fight in 1942 and reached Berlin. He was awarded medals "For the Capture of Warsaw", "For the Capture of Berlin", and two more medals "For Courage".
Nikolay Valuev, athlete:
- All mans. Grandfather Nikolai Sergeevich Valuyev began the war in 1942 on the Leningrad front, then in the sapper battalion he began mining and demining bridges, crossings, moorings.
Natalia Lesnikovskaya, actress:
- My grandfather Alexey Georgievich Ivanov served in the infantry during the war. Was a sniper, killed 12 Germans. Fate took care of him: he came face to face with death several times, but remained alive.
Lena Flying, TV host:
- My grandfather Alexander Mikhailovich Filippov came to the front at 22 years old. He served on the border, in the ranks of the Soviet army, he restrained the advance of the German troops, but was captured. He ran and went to the partisans.
Peter Tolstoy, ex-TV presenter:
- Grandfather Alexei Mikhailovich Tolstoy went through the whole war by a doctor in a field hospital. Received two orders of the Red Star.
Peter Fedorov, actor:
- Mom's grandfather Cornelius in October 1942 volunteered for the front and died at the crossing over the Volga in Stalingrad. My mother's father - an officer, captain of the 2nd rank, Viktor Kornelyevich - after the 9th grade went into the militia. The whole class went, and only he survived. Then my grandfather became a military journalist. Another grandfather, Yevgeny Evgenievich Fedorov, when the war began, was very worried that the first echelon was taken by volunteers to be boys born in 1923. And he - 1924. Therefore, the grandfather was mobilized in the brigade of the Central House of the Soviet Army, who worked along the front line. They built construction barriers and trenches.The grandfather has the medals "For the Defense of Moscow" and "For Valiant Labor during the Great Patriotic War", as well as five commemorative medals. Now in his 93 years he continues to serve in the Vakhtangov Theater.
Action tactics for influenza virus
Appliqués from cockleshells with their own hands
How to expand your knowledge of English words
National Geographic Magazine Chose the Best Pictures of the Year
Cindy Crawford consults with her daughter how to better social network
Making bombs for a bath with your own hands
Is the computer harmful?
What to do if milk disappears