What is dangerous watermelon diet?
If you like watermelons, you probably know that they are not only tasty, but also useful for the figure, because they have very few calories. And that is why nutritionists have developed a unique watermelon diet. But is she good?
The essence of the diet
The essence of the watermelon diet is extremely simple, it involves the use as the main, and often the only product of watermelon. The effect of weight loss due to extremely low calorie, and popularity due to the excellent taste.
How to follow a diet?
There are two main options for compliance with the diet:
- The first one is stiff, as it assumes the use of watermelon only, but its quantity is practically unlimited, as for every 10 kilograms of body weight there should be a kilogram of pulp. It is also allowed to drink water or green tea, but this is hardly necessary, because the watermelon mostly consists of liquid. This mono-diet is designed for no more than five to seven days, but it is desirable to reduce its duration to three.For such terms you can lose from 2 to 5-7 kilograms.
- The second option is more benign, since in addition to watermelon, it is allowed to eat two slices of rye bread made from wholemeal flour or whole grains per day. Duration can be increased up to ten days.
Tip: in order to maintain the effect achieved, it is necessary to leave the diet gradually and correctly. So, it is advisable to eat mainly berries, vegetables and fruits in the first few days, and then add to them boiled breast, eggs, lean fish. And it is better to adhere to the principles of dietary and healthy nutrition and further, then the weight will not increase.
Advantages and disadvantages
Watermelon diet for weight loss has both advantages and disadvantages. Its advantages:
- High efficiency. You can lose up to 7 kilograms of weight, and in a short period of time. This is an excellent option for those who want to quickly and simply lose weight to some important event.
- Watermelon is very useful. So, it contains calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, fructose, lycopene, vitamins of group B, as well as C, E, A, carbohydrates and other useful and nutrients.But the caloric content with such a rich composition is only 25-30 calories per hundred grams.
- Watermelon helps to remove excess fluid from the body, and sometimes it is its excess that increases body weight.
- Such a diet is quite easily tolerated. Firstly, the flesh is very nourishing, it literally fills the entire volume of the stomach, which helps to feel satiety and not experience hunger. Secondly, the watermelon is sweet, and this taste boosts the mood and gives gastronomic pleasure, as well as “deceives” the brain, and it receives a signal of glucose intake, that is, it is satisfied and energized. Thirdly, the watermelon is simply delicious!
- Watermelon perfectly cleanses the body of toxins and slags, normalizes the functioning of the digestive tract and relieves constipation.
- The diet is not suitable for long-term compliance, rather, it is an emergency option.
- Since watermelon has a pronounced diuretic effect, the diet is not suitable for diseases of the excretory system, in particular the kidneys. They will bear a large load, which they can not withstand.
- Contraindicated in lactating women and pregnant women.
- During adherence to the diet may occur weakness, dizziness. But such symptoms are observed with many monodiets.
- If after the end of the diet to start eating in the usual way, then all the lost pounds can come back again.
Some useful recommendations:
- Choose only ripe and high-quality watermelons, purchase them in the season of ripening. And also trust only domestic suppliers and prefer goods of local farmers.
- Do not load the body with physical exercise, especially difficult. Physical activity is allowed, but it should be moderate, otherwise you can bring yourself to exhaustion.
- If you feel bad, perhaps you watermelon diet is not suitable.
- Do not increase the duration of the diet, it is harmful and dangerous!
Let the watermelon diet help you lose weight and feel light.
Unusual paper bracelet
How nutrition and sport affect our brains David Perlmutter'
How to return a loved one
How to eat in the city center for free: actions about which restaurants are silent
Necklace Battle: Bella Hadid VS Emily Ratakovski in Cannes
Makeup for dark skin