Tea Tree Oil from Acne
Pimples and rashes on the face are a fairly common problem among many people of different ages. Everyone tries to cope with it by different methods: cosmetics and medicines, as well as with the help of traditional medicine. A particularly effective option in solving this problem may be tea tree oil.
This natural remedy is great for fighting acne. It has a disinfecting and soothing effect, therefore it is widely used in cosmetology.
How to apply tea tree oil for acne:
- You can use this tool in undiluted form to process pimples and traces of them. To do this, put it on a cotton swab, and then with dotted movements apply to problem areas, avoiding areas near the eyes.
- It can also be added to the gel or tonic for washing right before using them. For one application, only a couple of droplets will suffice.
- Try making your own homemade skin care product.To do this, take the scarlet, crush it and mix with a few drops of oil. The resulting mixture should be applied directly to the problem area.
- For home remedies you can also use organic honey, because it has an antibacterial effect and speeds up the healing process. Add a couple of oil droplets to the honey, mix and then place in a small container or a washed tube of lip gloss. Spread the mixture directly onto pimples.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil in a quarter cup of plain warm water. Apply the obtained liquid on a cotton pad and wipe the face in the morning and evening after washing. This option is perfect for people with oily skin.
- Acne treatment of tea tree oil can be done with face masks. Just a few drops, added to the usual mask, will help to dry pimples.
- In the fight against problem skin, a home scrub will be an effective option. To make it you need sugar (half a cup), olive oil (a quarter cup), honey (1 teaspoon), 10 drops of tea tree oil. Mix all ingredients in a small container, and then apply the mixture to clean skin.For a few minutes, rub the product with light massage movements, then rinse with warm water. You can cook the scrub several times and store it in a small jar.
- Try to make a lotion based on tea tree oil. Add it in the amount of 10 drops together with two spoons of sage infusion in a quarter cup of rose water. Pour the mixture into a glass bottle, shake it slightly before each use. You can use this lotion several times a day, wiping problem areas. Another option lotion - with a spoon of alcohol and a quarter cup of distilled water.
- Add a few drops of this agent to the bathroom along with salt to get rid of pimples on the back and other parts of the body.
- You can also buy a ready-made cosmetic with this component in the composition.
Tea Tree Anti Acne - Mask Recipes
- Cut a half of a tomato very finely, pour one teaspoon of jojoba oil and a couple of drops of tea tree. Mix everything together and then mash them thoroughly. The resulting mass should be applied to cleansed face for 10 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Take the green clay in the form of a powder, add a little water to it to make the paste consistency. Add 3-4 drops of essential oil to the mixture and mix well. Apply the product on your face for 20 minutes (wait for the clay to dry), and then rinse with warm water.
- Mix a quarter cup of yogurt and 5 drops of butter. The product can be spread for 15-20 minutes, it should be washed off with warm water.
You can apply the essential oil of tea tree from acne and traces of them in various combinations. The main thing - apply the product to clean, dry skin, avoiding the area around the eyes. For the preparation of cosmetic masks and blends, it is desirable to use only 100% natural essential oil, and not a diluted version.
The best gifts for the New 2015
Blake Lively plans to be the new Disney princess
Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth will star in the spin-off People in black
How to stop worrying while talking