Sweet and Salty Kefir Casserole
Casserole - a suitable dish for the children's diet, as well as for the diet of people who watch their weight. It can be both sweet and salty. Recipe for casseroles on kefir allows you to prepare a delicate dish that literally conceals in your mouth.
- Preparation time:90 minutes
- Cooking time:45 minutes
Sweet casserole on kefir
Sweet casseroles like children and adults. You can experiment with their recipes, add dried fruits, fruits and berries, chocolate pieces, etc.
Technology of cooking soft casserole:
- Mix the semolina with kefir and let it swell for 1 hour.
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix this mixture with cottage cheese.
- Connect the two blanks. Knead them thoroughly.
- Add lemon zest and baking powder to the dough. Peel can take more or less, it all depends on how pronounced lemon taste you want to get.
- Grease the form with butter and put the curd dough in it. Leave it to stand for 10 minutes.
- Bake the casserole in a hot oven for about 45 minutes.
For cooking this dish, use kefir at room temperature or slightly warm. Instead of semolina, you can use flour, but the casserole will turn out not so tender and dietary.
Salty casserole with kefir in the oven
A hearty casserole with potatoes will be a complete lunch or dinner. For its preparation will require:
- 250 ml of kefir;
- 2 eggs;
- 600 g of flour;
- 6 g of soda;
- 250 g of cottage cheese;
- 200 g of hard cheese;
- 5 potatoes;
- 50 g butter;
- salt to taste
How to cook:
- Beat eggs with salt. Add flour, soda and kefir to them.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater. Put half of the cheese into the dough.
- Cook the potatoes in salted water, explain to a state of mashed potatoes. While the mash is still hot, put the butter in it so that it melts.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment. Begin to lay out the casserole in layers: half the dough, half the potatoes, the remaining grated cheese, the second half of the potatoes, the second half of the dough. Level each layer well.
- Let the casserole stand in the form of 10-15 minutes. This will allow her to rise better and be more tender.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 50 minutes.
Use vinegar to extinguish the soda is not necessary. Acid kefir, which is part of, will be enough to pay off the soda.
For both casseroles, choose the sauces to taste. Thus, a sweet casserole can be served with honey or jam, salted - with ketchup or mustard. Well, sour cream is suitable for the first and second kind of casseroles.
How to clean the microwave from heavy pollution
How to cook delicious tapas
Spot-painted bottles in African style
How to cure sinusitis at home
What to take in jail