Spinach Lasagna- Everyday Food with Sarah Carey
1/2 lb. whole wheat lasagna noodles (9-10 total)
2 tsp. olive oil
cloves garlic, minced
can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes (not in puree)
2 tbsp. tomato paste
3/4 tsp. dried thyme
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp. olive oil
med onion, finely chopped
1/2 lb. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
lg cloves garlic, minced
bunches (1 lb total) spinach, trimmed
1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
container (15 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese, divided
shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
C grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water until just done, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Lay noodles on baking sheet in one layer so they won't stick together.
- Prepare sauce: Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until pale golden, about 2 minutes. Add tomatoes (with juice), tomato paste, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Make filling: Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, cover, and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, cover, and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add spinach, cover, and cook until wilted, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce on bottom of prepared dish. Cover with layer of the noodles. Spread on half of the ricotta and half of the spinach-and-mushroom filling. Spoon on one-third of the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with one-third of the mozzarella and one-third of the Parmesan. Spread half of the remaining sauce over cheeses. Cover with layer of noodles. Spread remaining ricotta over noodles. Add remaining spinach-and-mushroom filling. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over filling. Sprinkle with half of the remaining mozzarella and half of the remaining Parmesan. Cover with layer of noodles. Spread noodles with remaining sauce.
- Cover dish with foil and bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle top with remaining cheeses. Bake 8 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
Video: How to make Spinach Lasagne: easy recipe
When Hair Loss Is Not Genetic
How to Make a Decorative Slate
How To Fight Off 10 Pounds in 7 Days and WIN
Why Heart Attacks Can Be Worse for Women
Kids, Dont Touch the Toys at the Doctors Office
20 Romantic Hairstyles to Try RightNow
WikiHow:User Image Policy
9 Things You Didnt Know You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
How to Get Married in Wisconsin
How to Start a Coupon Website
How to Get a Plumbing License in California
How to Not Let Acne Get You Down
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:08 / Views: 51453