Simple and tasty rolls of pita with various fillings fried in a pan and in the oven: Recipes rolls with photos for the holiday table
Cooking rolls of pita is not difficult. The dough preparation itself is always sold in the supermarket, and detailed, step-by-step recipes with photo and video explanations will help you choose the options for different fillings. For the festive table, more expensive and delicacies such as red fish, caviar and slightly salted salmon will suit. And every day it is appropriate to use hard or melted cheese, crab sticks, vegetables, herbs, chicken or ground meat.
Serve snacks can be either cold or hot (after roasting in a skillet or processing in the oven).In all variants, the rolls will be very tasty and will delight all who try them, with a delicate texture and pleasant aroma.
How to make lavash rolls with different fillings - simple recipes with a photo with greens and cheese
On the question of how to make rolls of pita with different fillings, simple recipes with photos give comprehensive answers. Filling of greens and cheese can act as an independent filler, and serve as the basis for other components, for example, various seasonal vegetables, spices and ready-made meat products. To eat such a dish is preferable in hot or warm form. You can warm it in the oven, in the pan and even on the grill.
Necessary ingredients for making lavash roll with stuffing from greens and cheese
- Armenian lavash - 3 pcs
- butter - 75 g
- Suluguni cheese - 400 g
- garlic - 3 prongs
- fresh greens - 50 g
- salt - ¼ tsp
- ground black pepper - ½ tsp
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp
Step-by-step instruction for cooking lavash lady with cheese and greens
- Greens should be washed in running water, dried and finely chopped with a sharp knife. Peel the garlic and pass through the press.
- Butter and suluguni grate on a coarse grater. If the butter is soft and does not rub well, you can mix it with grated cheese right away.
- Pour the creamy mass of chopped herbs, spices and salt, and then mix well.
- Wrap the pita bread with a roll, grease with sunflower oil and put in a well-heated oven. After 3-5 minutes, remove and hot serve to the table. If desired, it is permissible to make all three rolls of pita with different fillings, adding to the cheese and greens, tomatoes, bell peppers, Korean carrots, pieces of sausage or smoked meat.
Lavash rolls for a festive table with caviar and salmon - simple and tasty recipes with photos
How to cook rolls of pita on the festive table with caviar and salmon, describe simple and delicious recipes with photos. The dish turns out to be original and attractive, harmonizes with vegetable and meat dishes, and can also be used as a snack for light and strong alcohol.
The necessary ingredients for the preparation for the festive table rolls with pita bread, salmon and red caviar
- lightly salted salmon - 150 g
- fresh cucumber - 1 pc
- Cream Cheese - 100 g
- mayonnaise - 75 ml
- pita bread - 2 pieces
- red caviar - 30 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a pita roll of pita bread with caviar and salted salmon for a festive table
- Wash cucumber, dry and grate on the largest grater. If the juice is excreted a lot, gently drain it.
- Salmon cut into elongated thin plates.
- Pre melted melted cheese in the freezer for 3-5 minutes, and then grate on a fine grater.
- Spread one sheet of pita bread on the table and smear it with mayonnaise. Top with grated cheese and cover with a second sheet. Press down a bit so that both blanks “stick together” and become solid.
- Next, lay out cucumbers and slices of salmon, and then gently roll into a thick roll. Wrap in food foil and send for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Simple and tasty recipes with photos are recommended to be served with cut rolls and decorated with grains of red caviar to serve on the festive table rolls of pita with salmon.
Delicious pita rolls with crab sticks and melted cheese
It will take a minimum of time to make tasty rolls of pita, crab sticks and cheese at home. Components need only chop, wrap in a dough piece and keep in the refrigerator for half an hour.In this short period, the mass inside will be impregnated and a little stiffen, that's why it will not be difficult at all to cut lavash into beautiful portioned rolls.
Essential ingredients for yummy crab stick rolls, cream cheese and pita bread
- pita bread - 1 pc
- processed cheese - 100 g
- crab sticks - 6 pcs.
- egg - 1 pc
- greens - 1/3 of the beam
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- ground black pepper
Step-by-step instructions on how to make a delicious roll in pita bread stuffed with crab sticks and melted cheese
- Boil the egg until tender, cool, peel off the shells and grate on a fine grater.
- Remove the melted cheese from the fridge and grate on a medium grater.
- Both components can be combined in one deep container, seasoned, peppered, seasoned with mayonnaise and mixed very well to make the mass completely homogeneous.
- Spread the pita bread on the table and smear it with a thin layer of cheese-egg mass. Distribute it so that the coating is uniform. Up to the edges do not reach, leaving them empty at 1-1.5 centimeters.
- Defrost crab sticks, remove cellophane from them and cut them very finely.
- Rinse greens in running water, dry and finely chop with a sharp knife.
- Sprinkle the crab sticks on top and gently form a roll of pita bread.
- Wrap tightly on top with cling film and put in the fridge for 30-40 minutes. Then remove, remove the film and cut into rolls no more than 1 centimeter thick.
- On the table delicious rolls of pita, melted cheese and crab sticks served on a beautiful serving plate.
Fried lavash rolls with various simple fillings - recipes with photos
Cooking fried rolls of pita with various simple fillings recipes with photos will teach everyone. You can dwell on the below described variants of fillers, or to show imagination and come up with your own original and tasty stuffing.
Essential ingredients for making pita bread rolls with various vegetable fillings
- sunflower oil - 50 ml
Filling № 1
- egg - 1 pc
- garlic - 1 clove
- processed cheese - 50 g
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp
Stuffing number 2
- carrots - 1 pc
- white onion - 1 pc
- salt - pinch
- vegetable oil - 30 ml
- Tomato - 1 pc
- White cheese - 75 g
- black pitted black olives - 6 pcs
Step by step instructions on how to make fried pita bread with various simple fillings.
- For the filling No. 1 boil an egg hard, cool and chop finely. Grate the melted cheese on a fine grater, skip the garlic through a press. All components combine, season with mayonnaise and mix well until soft and smooth.
- For the filling №2 carrots and onions finely chop and fry in the heated vegetable oil until cooked. Add salt and favorite spices at the end.
- For the filling No. 3 tomatoes and olives are very finely chopped, combine with cheese and mash with a fork.
- Lavash spread on the table, fluff stuffing, gently wrap and wrap cling film. For half an hour, place in the refrigerator.
- At the end of time, take out and cut into rolls. Fry them on each side in sunflower oil for 1.5-2 minutes on each side. Decorate at will and serve on a table in a beautiful plate.
- Fried lavash rolls with various simple fillings, cooked according to this recipe from a photo, will decorate the festive table and bring variety to the everyday menu.
Rolls of pita with sausage, fried in a pan
Hearty rolls with pita bread and sausage, fried in a griddle, perfectly cope with the role of a tasty and simple hot dish.The recipe can be slightly modified by adding, replacing or disabling some components. Thanks to this opportunity, each time the dish will be slightly different and never get bored.
Essential ingredients for pan-fried lavash rolls with sausage filling
- hard cheese - 150 g
- cooked sausage - 150 g
- sweet onions - 1 pc
- tomato - 2 pieces
- Bulgarian sweet pepper - 1 pc
- greens - ½ beam
- pickled cucumber - 1 pc
- Yantar cheese - 150 g
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- mustard - 1 tsp
- egg - 1 pc
- milk - 50 ml
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- salt - ¼ tsp
Step-by-step instructions on how to fry lavash rolls with sausage in a pan
- Vegetables are well washed, dried and cut into thin rings.
- For sauce, chop the salted cucumber in small cubes and combine it with the cheese "Yantar". Add mayonnaise, mustard and mix very well.
- From the pita bread cut a few square blanks of the same size and grease each cheese-cucumber sauce.
- On top of the ingredients are arranged in this order: a thin slice of sausage, on a ring of onion, pepper and tomato, parsley leaves, a piece of cheese. Gently fold the lavash envelope so that the filling does not fall out.
- Beat the milk together with the egg, dip the prepared pita bread there.
- Pour the sunflower oil on the pan, warm it and put the pita bread on it with the seam down.
- On medium heat, fry on both sides until a pleasant golden crust.
- Serve lavash rolls with sausage, fried in batter in a frying pan, hot on separate plates.
Lavash rolls with red fish - recipes with step by step photos and videos
Make homemade rolls of pita with red fish will help the following recipe with step by step photos. Work will take a minimum of time and will not require serious effort. Even a teenager who does not have much culinary experience can cook such an original snack. To taste the dish will be moderately spicy and salty. The pronounced shades of the fish will be smoothed by the delicate cream cheese, while the arugula will give the dish a unique freshness and a pleasant, delicate flavor.
Unusual and bright makeup in burgundy tones
Rust removal with baking soda
Master class: Fir-tree from the luminous garland
Manty Bogatyrsky with chopped meat
Most popular women'
Inexpensive gifts for the New 2013 year
5 very thick books, which is enough until the end of summer