Secrets of cooking the perfect cream soup
Cream is a healthy and tasty product that can be added to a wide variety of dishes. For example, with their help you can cook a delicious and tender soup.
How to make a creamy soup? A lot of options, and below will be considered the most interesting.
Option number 1
Cook the Norwegian soup with salmon and salmon. Here's what you'll need:
- 200 g salmon fillet;
- 200 g salmon fillets;
- three large potatoes;
- 2 tomatoes;
- bunch of dill;
- two glasses of cream (preferably 20% fat);
- three tbsp. l. oil;
- First, you can immediately prepare everything. Peel the potatoes, wash and chop, rub the clean carrots on a large grater, peel the onions and chop finely. Washed and dried herbs chop. Put the tomato in hot water for a while to take off the skin, and then cut it. You can also immediately cut fish fillets in any way.
- Prepare a pan with a thick bottom, pour oil into it, and when it boils, put onions with carrots and tomatoes. Fry these ingredients until soft and light golden.
- Next, pour the water, bring to a boil. Start the sliced potatoes. After five minutes you can add salmon. After another 5 minutes, pour in the cream.
- When all the ingredients are soft, add the salt with the herbs, and after a minute remove your dish from the plate.
Option number 2
Prepare the softest soup with cream, broccoli and green beans. You will need:
- about 500 grams of broccoli;
- 300 g green beans;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 30 grams of butter;
- 0.5 liters of cream;
- greens, salt.
- First of all, do onions and carrots. Wash the last one thoroughly and rub it on a medium or large grater. Finely shred the onion after peeling. Then in the saucepan or frying pan, melt and warm the oil well, on it, grill the vegetables until soft and light golden.
- Broccoli divide into florets and wash. Wash and green beans.
- Pour water into the pan (it should not fill the tank completely, so that there is room for cream). And when it boils, add green beans and broccoli to it.
- After about ten minutes, the ingredients should be soft. This means that it is time to introduce fried carrots with onions.
- While the soup is boiling, wash and chop the herbs. And after cleaning garlic skip through a press or rub on a grater. Next, inject these ingredients into the broth. Immediately add the cream with salt.
- After about a couple of minutes turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid and let the soup brew a little, then serve it to the table hot.
Option number 3
Another option is a creamy soup with chicken and rice. To weld it, prepare:
- 300 g chicken fillet;
- half a cup of rice;
- onion head;
- a couple of garlic cloves;
- 1.5 glasses of cream;
- some cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare the ingredients, as many will be used almost simultaneously. Grate carrots, shredded onions, chop chicken fillets. Rice must be thoroughly washed.
- Take the pan, pour the oil. When it warms up and blurs, lay out carrots, chicken and onions. After about 5 minutes add and rice. Fry the ingredients until golden, then pour in the water.
- While the water is boiling, you can do other components of the dish. Dill, rinse, dry and chop. Garlic after cleaning in any way chop.
- After boiling the broth, the soup should boil for about fifteen minutes so that all the ingredients are fully prepared. After this time, add the cream with dill and garlic in the dish.
- After a minute, put the salt, and after another couple of minutes, turn off the fire.
- Delicious soup is ready!
Option number 4
Want to get a gourmet meal? Then boil the soup with cream and seafood, for example, with shrimp. You need to prepare the following ingredients:
- 800-900 g shrimp;
- three Bulgarian peppers;
- 0.5 liters of not very heavy cream;
- a mixture of Italian herbs;
- 150 g soft cream or melted cheese;
- three tbsp. l. butter;
- greenery for decoration.
- Shrimps need to be washed, immersed in boiling salted water, adding Italian herbs, and boiled after re-boiling for a couple of minutes. Leave them to cool. Pour broth is not necessary, it is still useful.
- Take the vegetables. Chopped onions shred, carrots after washing, rub. Peel Bulgarian pepper from seeds and peduncles and cut into thin strips.
- In a small container, melt and heat the butter well, immerse the chopped onion, bell pepper and carrots in it.Fry the vegetables so that they get golden and soften.
- Pour the cream into the saucepan, add the broth remaining after cooking the shrimp (but it must be drained through the cloth or gauze rolled up several times). Fill the container incompletely, approximately one third of the volume should remain.
- Bring the mixture to the boil in a saucepan, and then immerse the cooked fried vegetables in it. Immediately peel the shrimp and add them to the broth. Boil everything literally three minutes.
- Then rub the melted or just add soft cream cheese. Immediately salt the soup and turn off the fire.
- Close the pot so that the cheese can melt completely.
- Pour the ready hot soup and decorate each serving with chopped greens.
A few tips for the hostess:
- The percentage of fat cream you can determine yourself. The higher it is, the more satisfying, saturated the soup will be. A low-fat cream will make the dish less calorie.
- It is important to use natural, high-quality, fresh cream. A product of poor quality or with an expiry date will spoil the taste and smell of the dish and provoke its rapid deterioration.
- You can create your own recipe by adding your favorite ingredients to the cream soup. This dairy product is well combined with almost all vegetables, poultry, seafood and fish. But do not enter into the dish acidic ingredients, they can start the process of fermentation.
- Cream is often added at the very end, so they retain their odor and pass it to the dish.
If you haven’t cooked a creamy soup yet, be sure to try making this delicious, delicate and delicious dish!
How to use lipstick for eyebrows
How to achieve a Hollywood smile
Original bead baubles: beautiful weaving schemes
Unlimited Internet Beeline
Making bombs for a bath with your own hands