Crème Brule Recipe : How to Torch Creme Brulee Topping
Pumpkin Crème Caramel
1/4 c. water
1 1/4 c. sugar
can coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
3/4 c. heavy or whipping cream
2 tbsp. dark or coconut rum (optional)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
freshly whipped cream
Toasted shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat water and 3/4 cup sugar to boiling on medium-high, stirring to dissolve sugar. Continue to cook, without stirring, 5 to 9 minutes or until caramel is just amber in color. Pour caramel into 9-inch-round, 2-inch-deep ceramic or metal pan, swirling to evenly coat bottom of pan.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat coconut milk, heavy cream, and remaining 1/2 cup sugar just to boiling on medium-high, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, with wire whisk, mix pumpkin, eggs, rum, vanilla, and salt until blended.
- Gradually whisk hot milk mixture into pumpkin mixture until blended. Pour pumpkin mixture through sieve into 8-cup glass measuring cup, then into caramel-coated pan. Place pan in roasting pan; place on oven rack. Pour boiling water into roasting pan to come three-quarters of the way up side of 9-inch pan. Bake 45 to 55 minutes (if using metal pan, start checking for doneness at 35 minutes) or until knife comes out clean when inserted 1 inch from edge of custard (center of custard will still jiggle slightly).
- Carefully remove pan from water. Allow crème caramel to cool 1 hour in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate crème caramel overnight or up to 2 days. To unmold, run small spatula around side of pan; invert crème caramel onto serving plate, allowing caramel syrup to drip down from pan (some caramel may remain in pan). Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream, toasted coarsely shredded coconut, and nutmeg.
Video: Oatmeal Crème Brûlée
Runway To Real Life: Bright OrangeLips
The One Change I Made to Actually Enjoy Working Out Post-Grad
How to Dress Like a Street Style Star
The Mandarin Oriental, Miami
The Betty Boop x Lazy Oaf Collection
Watch the crash below (starting at the 1:13 mark)
How to Install vShare
Life Advice from Don Henley
Can A Marriage Without Sex Still Be Healthy
5 Processed Foods That Are Messing with YourLooks
How to Style Mom Jeans
How to Improve Your Mathematical Calculation Skills
Date: 15.12.2018, 16:49 / Views: 81493