Pros and cons of anti-cellulite diet
If you want to get rid of the hated and tired cellulite, then start to fight with him and deal with your body. And you can also follow the anti-cellulite diet.
What is this diet?
Features of the anti-cellulite diet are that it is designed to improve the work of the whole organism. It is believed that the appearance of cellulite is associated with the impact of such negative factors as a violation of water-salt balance and, as a result, fluid retention in tissues, the formation of fat deposits, a sedentary lifestyle, as well as slagging of the body and bile deficiency. Accordingly, the diet is aimed at eliminating all of the above reasons through proper, well-established nutrition.
How to comply?
How to lose weight and get rid of the so-called "orange peel"? It will help in this unique anti-cellulite diet, if properly abide by it.
From the diet should be excluded products that violate metabolic processes, oxidizing tissues,fluid retention and fatty deposits. These include:
- fatty meats (such as lamb, pork), and animal fats;
- semi-finished products, fast food, canned goods, sausages;
- fried and smoked;
- salted, pickled;
- butter and margarine;
- sweets, as well as flour and confectionery;
- strong tea or coffee, alcoholic beverages;
- products and dishes containing artificial additives;
- sugar substitutes;
- excessive fatty dairy products;
- carbonated and sweet drinks.
The menu should contain products that contain proteins, fiber, minerals and vitamins, as well as complex carbohydrates. The list of allowed and recommended includes:
- fiber-rich fruits, berries, and vegetables;
- cereals, cereals (especially oatmeal, brown rice);
- mineral or drinking purified water;
- natural juices, fruit drinks, fruit drinks and other drinks without sugar;
- herbal teas;
- dried fruits;
- fish, including red (it contains healthy fats);
- lean meat or poultry (veal, rabbit, turkey);
- in moderation in the diet should be present and vegetable fats;
- low-fat dairy and dairy products.
The most common version of the anti-cellulite diet is designed for ten days. On the first, third, fifth, seventh and ninth days (that is, odd), only raw vegetables and fruits are allowed to eat. From vegetables it is possible to prepare salads, filling them with either lemon juice or a small amount of olive oil. Of fruits, citrus fruits, kiwi, apples, pears are preferred. Bananas and grapes are best avoided.
The second day will be completely fruit. It is allowed to eat absolutely any fruit, but not bananas.
All even days, except the second (that is, the fourth, sixth, eighth and tenth), eat fruits and vegetables. But some vegetables are allowed to boil. Also in the menu you can include a small amount of cereals and low-fat dairy products (for example, yogurt or kefir for the night).
As stated by the developers of the diet, the result is tangible and noticeable. So, for the entire period should take about three to five kilograms. But adhering to the described way of nutrition, you will not only get rid of extra pounds, but also be able to defeat cellulite, as well as adjust the work of important body systems and metabolic processes.
Advantages and disadvantages
Benefits of the diet:
- Weight really decreases, because the menu includes mostly low-calorie foods.
- Food is quite balanced, as the diet is varied and involves the ingestion of all the necessary substances in the body: carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, vitamins.
- You will not experience a feeling of hunger, since the volume of food is practically unlimited, and the number of meals can be increased to five or six.
- You will be able to choose those products that you like more and fit.
- It is impossible to get rid of cellulite using diet alone. Also, you need to perform certain exercises and use cosmetic products that improve the skin condition.
- There are contraindications. If there are diseases of the kidneys or organs of the gastrointestinal tract, then it is necessary to consult a doctor.
- Diet can be called hard, especially for those who are accustomed to eat very differently.
- A popular version of the diet is considered unbalanced by many.
- A day, drink at least two liters of liquid.
- To enhance the effect of the diet should be supplemented by its physical activity.But since the daily calorie intake is low, the load should be moderate.
- Use anti-cellulite cosmetics or folk remedies to achieve the best results.
- Although the volume of servings is not limited, still not worth overeat.
- In order not to return the lost kilograms after the end of the diet, one should firstly get out of it gradually, secondly, continue to eat properly and use mostly healthy, dietary and low-calorie foods.
If you decide to fight cellulite, then begin to follow a diet and use other means against the "orange peel".
What you can make out of old jeans
What does heart tattoo mean
Los Angeles Gang Trailer Released With Halle Berry And Daniel Craig
The whole truth about pine nuts
Mushroom made from wool and acorn cap
How to avoid becoming a victim of emotional abuse of her husband