“Nuts with condensed milk” - a dessert from our childhood
Almost all of us are familiar with such a dessert as “Nuts with condensed milk”. Surely they all ate, and for some they are the most favorite delicacy. But, unfortunately, today it is very difficult to find natural products in the store, and you want to be sure that it is harmless. If you want a delicious and safe dessert, then make it at home!
What is needed?
So, first prepare everything you need to make Nuts.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 200 grams of butter;
- 2.5-3 glasses of flour;
- two eggs;
- half a glass of sugar;
- 100 ml sour cream;
- one teaspoon of soda;
- one tablespoon of lemon juice.
To obtain the filling you will need the following components:
- 1 can of condensed milk;
- half a pack of butter (about 100-125 grams).
And, finally, almost the most important device, without which you simply will not succeed - it is Oreshnitsa. Previously, she was present in almost every home, but today it can be found in the store. The old Soviet version looks like a bilateral form with handles.It must be placed on the stove and turned over. But today, electric net nuts, which operate from the mains, are more popular, making it easier and noticeably faster to prepare the delicacy.
How to make blanks?
So, how to make cookies “Nuts with condensed milk”? The first thing you need to do the workpiece, that is, the "shell" nuts. Here are the detailed step-by-step instructions:
- The flour needs to be sifted well.
- Soda with lemon juice to extinguish the dough to be quite lush and tender.
- Whip sugar with eggs to make foam.
- Melt the butter.
- Add sour cream and melted butter to the sugar-egg mixture. You can also immediately add the extinguished soda. Mix everything well.
- Now gently add flour to the mixture. Do this slowly and gradually so that not a single lump forms.
- Knead the dough. It should be supple and soft. Roll it into a ball.
- Oreshnitsu first lubricate well with oil, and then heat it.
- Pull off a few small pieces from the dough, tamp them and put them in the grooves in the form.
- Close the hazelnut and cook “shells” for several minutes on each side.When they are ready, carefully get them out with a knife.
- In the same way, prepare the remaining shells. Cut all the excess with a knife so that the cookies are beautiful. Cool the workpieces before using them, so as not to burn yourself.
How to make the filling and connect it with blanks?
The recipe involves the use of conventional condensed milk, so you have to cook it. To do this, fill a large pot with water and place a jar in it (it must be completely closed with water). Cook it for about 4-5 hours with a slow fire, but be sure to pour water if it will boil.
Ready cooked darkened boiled condensed milk ostudite. Soften the oil, taking it from the refrigerator beforehand and leaving it in a warm place. But it is not necessary to melt it.
Using a mixer, beat the boiled condensed milk with butter and fill with the resulting mass of one of the blanks, covering it with the top. Squeeze the "nut". In the same way, form the rest of the cookies.
Finally, a few useful tips for experienced or novice cooks:
- To lubricate the hazel nut with oil evenly and not too abundantly, use a brush.You can also wrap the plug with cotton wool.
- If desired, you can add any chopped nuts to the filling, this will only emphasize the peculiarity of the dessert and make its taste even more pleasant and pronounced. But you should not chop nuts too much, it is advisable to cut them into small pieces, and not to turn them into powder.
- The dough should turn out to be elastic and rather soft. If it came out very dense and tough, then you can add more sour cream. If, on the contrary, it is liquid, then increase the amount of flour.
- If the nuts seem too sweet to you, then you can reduce the amount of sugar in the dough and reduce it to a quarter cup or a few tablespoons.
- If you do not want to boil condensed milk, then buy ready-made, already boiled.
- It is not necessary to lubricate the nutcracker every time, and it will be lubricated with butter that is produced when shells are prepared.
- To assess the readiness of the workpieces, you can periodically open the Oreshnitsa. They should get a light golden hue, but not much dark.
- To determine the ideal portion of the test for a single shell you can sample.But it should fill the groove about half, as it will rise in the cooking process.
- The first portion of the “shell” may cook longer, since the oreshnitsa is not warmed up. Then everything will go faster and easier.
- "Nuts with condensed milk" contain quite a large number of calories. And to make them easier, you can add kefir or yogurt instead of sour cream in the dough. And do not add butter to boiled condensed milk. The taste of the dessert from this does not deteriorate. But with butter the filling will be more tender.
- If you use the usual form, then prepare the "shells" on a slow fire, otherwise they will burn. But preheat the oreshnitsa well before it is hot.
- Prepared delicious nuts can be sprinkled with powdered sugar or coconut flakes.
Now you can delight households and guests with tasty and home-made "Nuts with condensed milk".
The best gifts for the New 2015
Stunning newspaper sculptures from Chie Hitotsuyama
A year ahead: the fashion trends of the next autumn and winter
Sew these cute owls from fabric, following a simple master class
Lindsay Lohan Meets Billionaire and Bodybuilder from Korea