Meat in pots with potatoes in the oven
In cooking in cast iron and pots, Slavic roots. The housewives prepared the food in the recent past in ovens, left the dishes inside, and slowly languished in the left heat.
Well-off families had two sets of pots. Some used on weekdays, others, elegant, served on holidays. The cold climate determined the habits of eating. Hot dishes from meat, mushrooms, game were saturated with Slavs. From the second half of the XIX century potatoes appeared on the territory of European countries and in Russia. The tubers, delicious and hearty, became the second bread for many peoples.
With the advent of gas and electric cookers, the tradition of cooking and serving food in pots has lost its significance. You could choose a dish only in restaurants. Only at the end of the last century, cooking dishes at home began to use pottery from ceramics. Some of the old recipes have become available and popular.
Caloric content of dish
Cooking in pots makes the food not only tasty, but also useful.Reduce the energy value of the dish can, by reducing the amount of fat.
Table caloric content of meat in pots with mushrooms:Total for 100 g1008136168
|№||Product||Weight, g||Proteins, g||Fats, g||Carbohydrates, g||Caloric content, kcal|
|5||Pepper ground black||10||1||0.3||4||25|
|6||Sour cream 18%||160||4||29||6||294|
In one serving pot you get about 400 grams of ready-made dish, the calorie content of which is 650 - 680 kcal.
A classic recipe for meat in pots
With preliminary frying and boiling of the products until half cooked, the process takes 70 - 80 minutes. Here is a list of products for cooking four servings of meat with potatoes in pots will be required.
- 0.6 kg of pork, the flesh of the shoulder blade, ham or neck;
- 0.5 kg of peeled potato tubers;
- 100 - 120 g of onion;
- 50 ml of oil;
- 160 g of sour cream or mayonnaise;
- salt to taste;
- 20 - 30 g of dill and other greens;
- pepper, ground, to taste.
How to cook:
- Wash potatoes and peel them. To get the right amount of tubers on the output, take a third more. Peel the potatoes again and cut them large. Small tubers leave whole or cut in half.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until ready to make the structure soft. From the boiling point should not take more than 12 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes in a separate dish, it will be needed later.
- Cut the meat into pieces weighing about 40 grams.
- Onion chop half rings and fry in oil until golden brown. Add meat to it, fry for 10 minutes stirring. In the end, lightly salt and pepper to your taste.
- At the bottom of each pot, put 1/4 of meat and potatoes. Fill with hot water left after cooking potatoes. Fill each pot to the "shoulders" with ingredients and cover with lids.
- Place the dishes in the center of the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lids, in each pot add two st. l. sour cream and sliced greens, return the dishes to the oven.
- Leave the dish until cooked at the same temperature for 15 - 20 minutes, and then turn off the cooker.
- Give meat and potatoes in the oven for 5 to 5 minutes and serve to the table right in the pots on wooden planks.
Recipe for meat and potatoes with mushrooms and onions
We prepare the dish in four pots.
- 250 - 300 g of fresh champignons;
- 500 g of veal;
- 500 g of potato tubers;
- 90 g of onion;
- 160 ml of creamy fat or sour cream;
- 500 ml of water;
- 100 ml of oil;
- salt and spices to taste;
- 20 g of herbs.
- Cut the onions into half rings.
- Mushrooms wash, cut off the tips of the legs and cut into plates.
- On a skillet pour ⅓ a piece of butter and fry the onion first, and after five minutes add the mushrooms, lightly salt all together, cook for another 7-8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Beef cut into pieces at the rate of three or four pieces per serving.
- In the frying pan, where the mushrooms were prepared, add another ⅓ part of the oil and fry the beef on high heat until a ruddy crust. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the meat with water and simmer until soft under the lid for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them, wash them again and cut them into slices.
- Pour the remaining oil on a clean pan and fry the potatoes until a rustic crust. In the end, salt to taste.
- In each pot, put in order: meat along with juice, potatoes, mushrooms, the last layer will be cream or sour cream.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in a pot under the lid in the oven at 180 ° C.
In the finished dish, add chopped greens and serve on the table.
- Wash new pots before use, fill with water and put on for half an hour or an hour in a hot oven. This is important when the inside is not covered with glaze. The pot must be made of burnt, heat-resistant clay.
- Filled pots do not put in a hot oven, and place hot food on the stands. This will protect them from cracks in the event of temperature changes.
- On the Internet, they publish recipes, where meat and potatoes are laid in raw form. Then the time of preparation is counted from the moment of boiling the liquid. Otherwise, the liquid will evaporate earlier than the meat and potatoes will reach their readiness.
What meat to choose for roasting roast with potatoes
- Pork is ideal for cooking roast with potatoes. It is quickly prepared, it has light veins of fat and few films.
- In addition to pork meat, you can take a young mutton. The flesh of the hindleg will do.
- If you take beef, then from an animal of one to three years. The flesh of the scapula or the tenderloin is good.
Preparation of recipes in pots will give a festive appearance to the table. The dishes turn out delicious, aromatic with the spirit of the Russian oven. You can put out the meat and potatoes in a common pan, put them into pots, add grated cheese or sour cream on top and bring them to their full readiness in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.Everything is simple, but very tasty!
Bright dishes with walnuts
Nude fashion swimwear
Evening primrose oil is a rare but useful product
The whole truth about hormones