Adobe Acrobat Reader - Full guide in Hindi
How to Use Adobe Acrobat
One of the most popular ways to view documents on the Internet is in the Portable Document Format (PDF) format developed by Adobe Systems. This file type compresses information into smaller sizes that are easier to email and to open from websites. All a person needs for viewing PDFs is the Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download from the Adobe website. People who want to create and edit PDF files must have Adobe Acrobat software. Learn how to use Adobe Acrobat to manipulate and manage PDFs.
Open the Acrobat software program after installation and set up.
- If you are working with a newer version of Adobe Acrobat, you may see a Welcome Window that offers two main choices: opening a recent file or creating a PDF.
- If your version doesn't have a Welcome Window, you can get started by choosing the "Create" option under "File" on the toolbar.
Create a PDF by clicking on that option.
- A dialogue box opens that allows you to choose the document that you want to convert to a PDF file.
- A drop-down window shows the many file formats that can be converted to PDFs.
Generate a PDF Portfolio, a way to store documents, when you click on "Create PDF Portfolio."
- Select from 5 available layout options or import a custom layout for your portfolio.
- Click "Add Files" to begin adding files to the portfolio.
- Make modifications to the portfolio as needed.
- Save your PDF file.
Combine individual PDF files into a single document by choosing "Combine Files into PDF."
- When a dialogue box opens, choose "Add Files."
- After selecting files, click "Combine Files."
- The new PDF document opens with bookmarks for each original file.
Make a PDF form when you select "Create PDF Form."
- A dialogue box opens that allows you to choose the source, either an open document, choosing a document or scanning a form.
- Make your choice and click "Next."
- Adobe Acrobat will convert the form to a PDF and then take you to the form editing page.
- Make the form modifications needed before saving your new PDF form.
Edit PDFs by opening the document you want to edit.
If you are using Acrobat X, click on the Tools pane on the right side of the toolbar.For previous versions, choose the "Tools" or "Advanced" option on the main toolbar.
Choose the page editing options you're interested in:rotate, delete, extract, replace, crop or split a page in a document.
- You can also insert pages or alter the page design in page editing.
Change content by editing PDFs from the Tools pane.
- Content editing options allow you to add a bookmark or attach files, edit objects and text and edit interactive objects in your PDF file.
- Highlight text and right click to make formatting changes to text.
Collaborate with others through the following options:
Add multimedia options to PDF files.Sound, movies and multimedia presentations can be embedded or integrated within PDFs.
- Choose "Tools" from your toolbar or tools task pane.
- Under "Advanced Editing/Add or Edit Interactive Object>Multimedia," you will find options for Sound and Movies.
- Draw a rectangle in the PDF to show when you want the specific multimedia tool to operate.
- Find the sound or movie file you want to use.
- Make certain "Embed Content in Document" is checked.
- Click "OK."
QuestionHow can I change font size of a cut and pasted document?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSelect the text like you did when you copied it. While all the text is highlighted, change the font (top left "F") to the size required, and all highlighted text will change to that font.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I delete part of a page?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou can't delete a part of a page.Thanks!
How do I make a text field larger in an Adobe PDF document? (Some of the fields need to be wider to accommodate larger names)
How do I open and edit a PDF document?
How do I scale a PDF in Acrobat to a different size of paper?
How do I format a document for Adobe Acrobat?
How can I get the size corrected from a scanned correctly reproduced document?
Video: Getting Started: The Basics of Editing a PDF Document
9 Women Confess the Exact Moment They Knew Their Marriage Was Doomed
How Kylie Jenner Is Celebrating Her 18th Birthday
Intimissimi Fall 2015 Lingerie Stylebook
What Does Stress Really Do to YourSkin
How to Select a Proper Gift for a One Month Anniversary
Prince Harry Reportedly Cracked a Joke About Meghan Markle
Why I Put My Pet on a Raw Diet
Indulging in These Treats Is No Big Deal
Perfumier Stephane Humbert Lucas Discusses Nez aNez
CDC Confirms First Case of Ebola in the United States UPDATED
This Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin Has More Than 4,000 Perfect Reviews
10 Tips To Get Taller Even After Puberty