How to quickly defrost the refrigerator
The modern pace of life does not leave more than a few hours a day for household matters, and the concept of time management has long become familiar to every mistress. There are many cases that require much less effort than it seems at first glance. For example: quickly defrosting a refrigerator is no longer as difficult as it used to be.
We all remember what torment this procedure brought to our mothers and grandmothers. Modern technology saves time and energy for the implementation of more pleasant plans. It is enough to stock up some baggage of tips, and the annoying routine cleaning of the freezer takes away the minimum amount of energy.
Safety precautions and precautions
- You can not use a hair dryer and steam cleaners to accelerate the process of defrosting: in the process, moisture can enter them, which can provoke an electric shock.
- Before disconnecting the refrigerator from the power supply, it is necessary to set the temperature on the thermometer to 0 degrees - this will save the compressor from a sudden drop in voltage.
- When cleaning the shelves can not use concentrated detergents, hard washcloths and household chemicals with abrasive particles. You can only use methods that guarantee the safety of products.
- Do not allow water or household chemicals to enter the ventilation grilles and electrical distribution points.
- Do not remove the factory marking - this is a guarantee of service in the service center.
Defrosting two-chamber refrigerators Atlant and Indesit
Defrosting a refrigerator is an important procedure that will improve the appearance of the equipment and will relieve life from the old ice that has originated in the layers of the old ice. Bacteria and mold accumulate in the corners hidden by frost, provoking food spoilage and unpleasant odor. The defrosting of the Atlas, Indesit or other brands of the 2-chamber refrigerator is almost the same. It is important to pay attention to the type of defrosting: a note about this is put in the technical instruction.
Refrigerators produce 3 types of defrost.
With manual defrosting, disconnect the refrigerator from the mains and leave the door open. To speed up the process will help set on the shelves of a bowl of hot water.Naturally, the products at the time of defrosting need to be removed.
The simplest type for maintenance is automatic. You need to use a special button to turn off the device and wait until the fridge "thaws".
In the mixed type, the upper and lower levels are thawed separately. If the ice layer is thick and you don’t want to wait for a long time, pour hot water into the spray bottle and spray it on the frost: the melting process will go much faster. After 15 minutes, the ice will begin to peel off impressive parts.
There is an additional series of tricks to accelerate defrosting, but often they should not be resorted to, since this may adversely affect the future operation of the device. Express ways to help save precious minutes in an emergency.
- A fan installed in front of the freezer will significantly speed up the process of defrosting ice. It remains only to put a rag under the flowing water.
- Vacuum cleaner, especially with washing function. However, “ordinary” models will also help in case of time trouble. To defrost a refrigerator, use the smallest nozzle with a narrowed nozzle, setting the vacuum cleaner to “blowing” mode.Streams of air will help the ice to melt.
In the process of defrosting in modern refrigerators, water accumulates in a specially designed pallet, which is, as a rule, on the rear side of the appliance. If the device is “with history”, you will have to put rags to collect the liquid.
When the last piece of ice has thawed, wipe the surface and leave it for a while until completely dry. If you turn it on too early, the frost will reappear. After switching on, it will take about 1.5 hours to cool to a standard temperature. After that, you can safely fill the products.
Features defrost refrigerators with no-frost function
No Frost literally translates as “no ice”, but the assurances of sales assistants that defrosting such refrigerators is not required is partly true. Powerful heaters built into the interior of the device with the function No Frost, defrost automatically. However, improper storage of products (for example, unsealed packaging) may result in malfunctions. In this case, the refrigerator should be defrosted as standard by disconnecting from the mains.Periodically, such a procedure is performed, even if there are no problems. Preventive defrosting will help in maintaining the pristine cleanliness.
Often, refrigerators are only partially equipped with the No Frost system - then a smart function is provided in the freezer, and the main part has the standard drip thawing method. In this case, it will be necessary to defrost more often than when equipping both cameras with the No Frost system.
How often do you need to defrost a refrigerator
There are no strict rules for defrosting - the frequency of the procedure is determined by individual parameters. The main thing that is worth focusing on is the formation of ice, which complicates access to products, and damages the compressor, forcing it to work at full capacity. The appearance of ice is caused by the penetration of warm air into the freezer: accordingly, the more often it is used in the house, the faster it becomes covered with a “fur coat”.
On average, if the refrigerator does not have an auto-freezing function, they clean it once a month. For technology marked No-Frost or Frost-Free, you can limit the planned procedures 2 times a year.
- If the freezer began to become covered with ice in record time, call the master: this is often associated with a break in the thermostat or damage to the safety gum.
- The use of knives and other sharp metal objects to remove frost is unacceptable. In this way, it is extremely easy to inflict fatal damage to the device.
- When defrosting the refrigerator, products must be removed from it. So that nothing spoils, you can place them at the time of work in a basin with cold water or in special thermopackets.
- When choosing cleaning products, consider the material from which the surface is made: one composition is used for internal plastic parts and another for external surfaces.
Do not neglect the simple defrosting procedure - this will ensure the device a long service life and the products impeccable cleanliness. It does not matter which firm the unit is installed in the kitchen or what characteristics it has, keeping the refrigerator in perfect condition at home is not a difficult task.
Simple exercises with dumbbells at home
How to grow eyebrows
Draws of famous people on April 1
Yogurt at Home
Some secrets of repair
About tea bai hao yin zhen or music of northern needles
Energy at zero, or Where to take power when you do not want to do anything