Google Photos to Walgreens Prints
How to Order Prints from Google+
Google has retired the photo features of Google+ and Picasa, and has merged all of your photos into the Google Photos service. While the Google Photos service has most of the features from Google+ and Picasa, it does not support ordering prints online. To order prints of your photos, you'll need to download them from Google Photos, then send them to the printing service of your choice.
Downloading Your Photos
Visitphotos.google.comin your web browser.This will open the Google Photos website, where you can download your photos for printing.
Log in with your Google account.Log in with the same account you used to access your photos on Google+. Google Photos stores all of the photos that you had on Google+ or Picasa.
Find the photos you want to download.The main Google Photos page will display all of your photos in chronological order. You can hold your cursor near the scroll bar to see the dates available. Your albums can be found by clicking the "Albums" button on the left side of the screen. Any albums you created in Google+ or Picasa can be found here.
Download individual pictures.You can download one or multiple pictures from an album or the Photos page:
- Click the checkmark button in the corner of the first picture you want to select.
- Click each additional picture that you want to add to the selection. You can holdShiftand click to select a group of pictures at once.
- Click the ⋮ button in the upper-right corner and select "Download." Your pictures will immediately begin downloading as a file called "Photos.zip"
Download an album.You can download all of the photos in an album at once:
- Open the album you want to download.
- Click the ⋮ button in the upper-right corner and select "Download all." This will begin downloading the photos as a file called "Album Name.zip"
Extract your downloaded files.Once you've downloaded your files, you'll need to extract them from the ZIP file that they downloaded in.
- Open your Downloads folder and find the Photos.zip orAlbum Name.zip.
- Double-click the file to open it. On macOS, this will automatically extract the file into a new folder with the same name. In Windows, this will open the contents of the ZIP file in a new window, and you'll need to click "Extract" to make a new folder.
Open the folder containing your downloaded photos.You'll find this in the same folder as the ZIP file itself. Leave this folder open for now, it will make uploading them to the print company easier.
Find a service that meets your printing needs.There are a variety of photo printing services online that you can order prints from. Popular services include:
Create an account.You'll need an account with any of the services that you want to order prints from. Accounts are free, and often come with new customer promotions.
Upload your photos.The process for this will vary depending on the service, but after signing in with your account you can usually click the "Upload" or "Add photos" button to add the photos you want to print.
- You may be able to drag and drop photos from your computer into the Upload page. if this is the case, you can use the folder that you kept open earlier to easily find and add them.
- You may be prompted to browse your computer for the files. If you didn't move them, you should be able to find them in the "Downloads" folder on your computer.
Wait while your photos upload.If you're uploading a lot of photos, it may take a while to transfer them all. Don't close the website until you're notified that the upload was successful.
Select the type of prints you want.Most print services offer a wide range of sizes, from standard photos to wallet pictures to canvas wall prints.
Choose your shipping or pickup method.Many services off in store pickup at participating stores. You can also have your prints shipped to you, usually for an extra fee.
Complete your order.Enter your payment information when prompted and submit your order. Your prints will arrive or be available for pickup in the time specified by the printer.
QuestionHow do I print photos from Google photos? Can I print an entire photo album easily?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere is a print button on the upper-right corner of the page. You may be able to right-click on an image to print an album.Thanks!
Can I put my photos onto a USB and then print them at a CVS?
How do I print my Google photos on my home printer if there is no print option when I right click or search options?
I have hundreds of photos archived in google photos, how can I print them?
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Deutsch: , Italiano: , Français: , Русский: , Español: , Português: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How to Print from an Android Phone or Tablet
Nasty Gal Desert Me 2014 Vintage Lookbook
Nadia Sawalha’s kind gesture brings Loose Women co-star Kaye Adams almost to tears’
How to Recognize an Eyelid Cyst
6 Surprising Side Effects Of Coal Tar
How to Respond to a Written Warning
Louis Vuitton Just Sent a Stranger Things T-Shirt Down the Runway
Ditch The Pooch 15 Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat Tighten Your Tummy
How to Get Organized After a Move
I Used This Face Mask Just Once and My Skin Was Absolutely GLOWING
Gagliadi Menswear: AW14 Collection