How to lighten hair with cinnamon at home
Cinnamon with conditioner
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and conditioner.
- Then mix well and apply this mixture to the hair.
- Comb your hair, evenly spreading over the entire length.
- Pierce your hair with a clip and cover with a shower cap.
- Keep the mixture on your hair all night.
- In the morning, wash your hair with shampoo.
- It is recommended to apply this method 1 or more times a week.
Cinnamon with honey and olive oil
Honey also contains hydrogen peroxide, which gently brightens the hair. In addition, honey has an enzyme, glucose oxidase, which gradually releases hydrogen peroxide. Olive oil perfectly moisturizes the hair.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon and 1 cup of raw honey.
- Comb your hair and apply this mixture.
- Wrap your hair with plastic wrap and hold overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning.
Cinnamon with vinegar
Vinegar has a moisturizing and brightening effect.In addition, vinegar restores hair shine.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and 2 cups of distilled vinegar.
- Then mix both ingredients.
- Optionally, you can add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and then comb it.
- Wrap your hair with a shower cap.
- Keep all night and morning wash.
Cinnamon with soda
Baking soda reduces oily hair and helps balance the pH of the scalp. In addition, it eliminates dandruff.
- Take 1 tablespoon soda, 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder and some water.
- Mix well until paste forms.
- Now apply on hair.
- Leave overnight or for a few hours.
- Rinse the next morning.
What questions can I ask a girl
How to make a giraffe from a pear
Castor Bottles - Hidden Threat
How to give first aid to the victim
Who is registered phone number