How to get porcelain skin?
Porcelain skin is a light pastel shade, no defects and perfect smoothness. This is a real fashion trend of the last seasons, so many of the fair sex are striving to become the owners of such a person. And it is quite possible!
Rule 1: the right diet
It's no secret that the food we eat affects the skin. And so that the face was perfect and looked like porcelain, the power should be built according to the following principles:
- Refuse any coloring products, such as carrots, pumpkin, apricots, persimmon. They give the derma a yellowish tint.
- Drink more water. Dehydrated skin will not be smooth and elastic, so stick to the norm - not less than 2 liters per day (about 40 milliliters of fluid per kilogram of body weight). Moreover, preferred pure filtered water, herbal teas. Juices and carbonated drinks - not the best option.
- Refuse flour, sweet, fat, overly spicy, pickled, salted, convenience foods and fast food.Banned carbonated sugary drinks.
- Enter into the diet low-fat fish and meat, fiber-rich vegetables and fruits (with the exception of orange), sweet and sour berries, cereals, dairy products.
Rule 2: care features
The skin in any case requires constant care, and if you want it to become porcelain, you will have to try. The rules are as follows:
- Protect from UV light. Direct sunlight is tanning and pigmentation, dehydration and increased dryness. Cover your face with hats and be sure to apply sunscreen before visiting the beach.
- Choose the right care products, taking into account your type and features of the skin, existing problems, age, season and lifestyle.
- Regularly cleanse the skin to remove dead skin, stimulate the formation of new cells and eliminate hyperpigmentation. Once a week, do homemade peels, and once in 2.5-3 months, professional cleaning is recommended. And do not forget to use cleansing tonics or lotions daily.
Rule 3: Special Tools
What to do if your dream is porcelain skin of the face, but pigmentation, inflammation and irritation interfere with its implementation? Use specialized problem-solving tools for you.
With problematic dermis, creams and gels with anti-inflammatory, soothing, regenerating effects are recommended. With a dry type, one should not forget about moisturizing. With lifeless and damaged skin, toning, nourishing, regenerating agents are useful.
There are effective home remedies. For example, masks with sour berries and fruits, dairy products, parsley, and cosmetic clay are well whitened. In small quantities, salicylic acid, borax, and hydrogen peroxide can be added to remedy hyperpigmentation (if there are no contraindications). Herbal decoctions cope with inflammation and redness, improve the complexion, and proteins and honey perfectly nourish.
Rule 4: Healthy Lifestyle
The skin will definitely not be attractive and porcelain, if you lead an unhealthy lifestyle, which is immediately reflected on the face. To get closer to the desired result:
- Stop smoking, because cigarettes spoil the skin and its color.
- Limit the use of alcohol, which disrupts the blood supply and nutrition of the skin, causing redness, the expansion of pores.
- Do not overdo it, avoid intense physical and emotional stress and get enough sleep, paying sleep at least seven to nine hours a day.
- Lead an active lifestyle for normal circulation.
- Walk more in the fresh, clean air.
Rule 5: the correct make-up
Make-up will help to eliminate minor defects and achieve a porcelain-colored face. Follow a few tips:
- Before make-up, be sure to clean your face, for example, with tonic or micellar water.
- Choose tonal means for a half tone or tone lighter than the natural shade of your skin, so that makeup looks natural, without creating a mask effect. A cold pastel scale is preferred.
- On the T-zone (chin, nose and forehead), as well as the upper parts of the cheeks, primer is applied, which has a matizing effect.
- A concealer is suitable for masking defects.
- Apply the medium-base from the center to the periphery of the face, blend tone.
- When choosing a tonal tool, be sure to consider the type of skin.
- Apply cosmetics with a high-quality special brush or soft sponge for uniform distribution, smooth tone and perfect smoothness.
- On top of the tonal base, apply a light mineral powder, giving the face a natural freshness and velvety. Instead of this means you can use a weightless couchon.
- Do not select any parts of the face: the make-up of the eyes should be natural and muted in nude tones, and the lips can be slightly emphasized with a gloss or lipstick of a natural pastel shade.
- To make the face not look pale, mark the cheekbones a little with pinkish blush of a cold color without yellowness.
If you want to be in trend and do not know how to make your face porcelain and aristocratic, follow the tips given in the article!
What to do if the stomach is very puffy
Autumn bouquet of chocolates with own hands. Bouquet of sweets on Teacher's Day
Simple Mobile Workbench
How to get rid of fleas in the house
Kindergarten Christmas Crafts