How to cook fish with potatoes in the oven
Fish is useful at any age. It is rich in vitamins, micro-and macronutrients. Fish protein is absorbed by the body faster and easier meat. Sea is characterized by a high content of omega fatty acids, iodine, but inferior to river species in protein content. It is advisable to eat the product at least once a week.
I will share the recipes of some fish dishes baked in the oven. But before, a few words about calorie. The most low-calorie - pollock, 100 grams only 70 kcal. The most high-calorific - saury large, containing 262 kcal. The fish used in recipes has an energy value per 100 grams:
- Cod - 75 kcal;
- Sudak - 83 kcal;
- Carp - 96 kcal;
- Salmon - 219 kcal.
General principles of cooking
River fish differs from other species by the specific smell of mud. There are several ways to get rid of it:
- Place the cleaned fish in a deep container. Take a few bay leaves, break into four pieces and sprinkle on top.Fill with cold water for an hour. After the time has elapsed, drain the liquid and start cooking.
- Unpleasant smell will disappear if for an hour to put the fish in a solution of two tablespoons of vinegar and one liter of cold water.
- Traditionally, river fish at home is baked entirely, laying on a vegetable pillow of potatoes, or laid out around the tubers, cut into two halves.
- Add spices to the dish: marjoram, bay leaf, turmeric, coriander. Use fresh onions, parsley, celery.
- Completely bake without the sauce, with the addition of butter. To improve the taste and give an appetizing look, grease the carcass with mayonnaise, sour cream or milk sauce.
Classic pollock with potatoes
Simple and budget recipe. Prepared quickly from the available products. Option for dinner or sunday lunch.
- Alaska pollack freshly frozen - 1 kilogram;
- Potato average - 15 pieces;
- Onion - 1 head;
- Mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- Vegetable oil - 5 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice - a teaspoon;
- Parsley is a small bunch;
- Salt pepper.
Rinse pre-thawed pollock, remove bones, separate the fillets. Do not remove the skin.In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of oil, lemon juice. Add salt, pepper, chopped parsley, mix. Put a portion of the fillet and roll in the sauce so that each is soaked. Cover with a lid and leave for the time of preparation of potatoes.
Peel potatoes, cut into strips, put on a baking sheet, pre-greased with vegetable oil. Top with chopped chopped onion rings, lightly salt and pepper, mix. Potato slices cover completely with oil so that they do not turn out dry.
Spread the vegetables evenly on a baking sheet. Top with pickled fish fillets skin up, pour mayonnaise. Bake until cooked potatoes.
Cod baked with potatoes
I offer a delicate dish with a creamy taste, which can be served as a diet.
- Cod fillet - 500 grams;
- Large potato - 7 pieces;
- Fatty cream - one and a half glasses;
- Cheese - 150 grams;
- Salt, pepper, herbs.
Put the washed fillet on a paper towel. Let dry and cut into small pieces. Send in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper, stir and cover with cling film.
Cut the peeled potatoes into circles, boil until half cooked in salted water.
Put boiled potatoes in a greased vegetable oil form, spread the fillets on top. Pour the cream all over, sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake until cooked and crusted. Sprinkle with herbs when serving.
For a dish, a fillet of river fish without small bones: catfish, pike perch, river trout. Bake the carp, crucian and carp whole.
- 1 kilogram of river fish fillet;
- 1.5 kg of potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- 250 grams of sour cream;
- 100 milliliters of vegetable oil;
- Three bay leaves;
- A bunch of parsley;
- A teaspoon of coriander.
Disassemble the fillets, remove the bones, cut into large pieces. Marinate: sprinkle with salt, pepper, coriander, drizzle with oil and leave at room temperature, covered with a lid.
Now let's do some vegetables. Coarsely rub the carrots, cut the onion into thin rings, peeled potatoes into slices, sprinkle with salt and mix.
Pour the vegetable oil on the bottom of the form, lay the vegetables and fillets in layers: potatoes, carrots, onions, pickled fillets, chopped parsley and again a layer of potatoes. Cover the form with foil, put in a preheated oven for twenty minutes.
Dissolve sour cream with water to a liquid consistency and bring to the desired flavor by adding pepper and salt. After twenty minutes, fill the potatoes with sauce, add a leaf of laurel, cover with foil or a lid. Cook another hour and a half.
Simple and quick recipe with carp
- Carcass carp;
- 8 potato tubers;
- 4 onions;
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 5 table spoons of lean oil.
Clean carp washed under running water, remove excess moisture with a paper towel. Make transverse incisions on both sides. Salt the carcass well, pepper and refrigerate for twenty minutes.
Peeled potatoes cut into four parts, salt, add pepper and butter. Mix well.
In the form, pour a small amount of oil, carp grease with mayonnaise, put into shape. Put the onion into rings and insert into the cuts. Spread potatoes around.
Bake carp for one hour in a preheated 180 ° C oven.
Cooking juicy red fish
Sometimes I want to pamper the family with something delicious, but sometimes, I do not have enough strength and time. In this case, I propose a recipe for baked red fish with potatoes.
- 0.5 kilogram of red fish fillet;
- 3 potatoes;
- 2 medium sized tomatoes;
- 120 grams of cheese;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 4 tablespoons sour cream.
Cut the fillet into portions, put on a baking sheet, previously covered with parchment and greased with refined oil. Salt and pepper fillets. While you will be engaged in the sauce and potatoes, the fish will salt partially.
Cook the sauce. Finely chop the tomatoes, rub the cheese on a fine grater, squeeze the garlic through a press. In the prepared products, add sour cream, mayonnaise, mix everything well. Salt a little.
Cut the peeled potatoes into large pieces, salt them and put them around the fillets. Top the sauce.
Bake for forty minutes.
Some useful tips
- When buying fresh fish, pay attention to the gills. In a newly caught individual, they are bright red. If the catch is long-standing, the gills will be whitish, dull, with a brownish tinge.
- When choosing frozen fish, pay attention to appearance. If it is of good quality and has not been defrosted before, then the carcass is even, of normal color, without yellowness, and covered with hoarfrost.
- Clean the fish from the scales with a fork, immersing the carcass in a bowl of water.
- To get rid of bitterness when bile is ingested, wipe the area with salt and rinse with cold water.
- To defrost the fish, place it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. Do not use a microwave or hot water.
- For baking, take a foil or a cooking sleeve to make the meat steamed better and not dry.
- If you hold red fish in lemon juice for 10 minutes before cooking, it will be more juicy.
Remember that oven-baked fish is healthier than fried fish. It has less fat, no harmful carcinogens formed during heat treatment.
10 ways to wind your hair
You see the cat And he is (the game on the attentiveness Find the cat)
What is 228 and what does it mean This is article 228 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation
Photo recipe: cooking homemade Turkish baklava
Autumn bouquet of chocolates with own hands. Bouquet of sweets on Teacher's Day
The whole truth about pine nuts