How to cook buckwheat?
Surely, someone will be surprised to find an article about how to cook buckwheat correctly. “What could be simpler ?!”, - you will ask a logical question. However, it's right to cook it and make it really tasty - these are two completely different things. You or your children may not even like her taste. It may turn out that you simply did not know how to cook buckwheat porridge. We will talk about this now.
Buckwheat is a truly useful and nutritious product. It contains essential amino acids, vitamins and macronutrients. In addition, this cereal is rich in iron and helps to saturate the body with beneficial carbohydrates, fiber and even protein. Buckwheat porridge goes well with a variety of products. From it you can cook not only a great side dish for meat, mushrooms, vegetables or meatballs, but even a sweet dish - milk porridge with sugar. Such a useful and hearty dessert is well combined with fruits and berries.
However, to make a truly delicious dish, you need to know how to boil buckwheat properly. This is not difficult, but it is necessary to take into account some culinary delicacies.
It is important to choose a good rump before cooking buckwheat porridge. Pebbles or uncleaned nucleoli can be found in it that need to be removed. It is best to sort it out and hold it a little in the pan without adding oil.
We also need a suitable saucepan. It should be metal and with a thick bottom. It is good, if it will be slightly convex: it promotes uniform heating.
If you want to learn everything about how to cook buckwheat, read our step by step instructions below.
Buckwheat: how to cook?
This method helps make the crumbs crumbly and juicy. Try our recipe, following all the recommendations.
- buckwheat - 1 tbsp
- water - 2 tablespoons
- salt - 1 tsp.
- butter - 1 tsp.
- Measure with a measuring cup the necessary amount of buckwheat, sort it out. Then rinse it under running water and dry it slightly through a colander. You can also remove excess liquid by spreading it on a paper napkin.
- Next, pour the buckwheat on a dry frying pan and fry it until golden brown. Stir constantly to prevent burning. Roasting gives the croup a special aroma and interestingly emphasizes the taste.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan (do not bring to a boil!), Salt, add the buckwheat and mix. Pour in water and bring to a boil over high heat. After boiling, reduce the power of the oven and pound it with the lid closed for 20-25 minutes. Porridge is ready when all the water is evaporated and it becomes much more voluminous.
If after 25 minutes the water is still not evaporated, add fire and remove the lid. Within a few minutes it will evaporate. Take care not to burn.
Several important points:
- Do not overdo the buckwheat on the stove, otherwise it will lose its taste;
- do not mix porridge until it is fully cooked. In this case, the steam we need will evaporate and the dish will not cook properly;
- can be supplemented with onion. Chop it finely and throw it in the pan in the middle of cooking;
- After cooking, wrap the pan with a towel and leave to infuse for a while. Porridge additionally steamed and become even more tasty.
Bon Appetit! Now you know all about how to cook buckwheat on the water!
How to become a fairy now
Intricate Decor: Decorate with Sashiko Embroidery
The best gifts for the New 2015
Mother's Day Baby Card
How long to keep a tan
Sinabon - fragrant and tasty buns
Hyperprolactinemia in women and men