How to choose a kitchen for the apartment and cottage - useful tips
Sooner or later, people think about buying a new kitchen. This is not difficult to do, the market is full of interesting offers. The huge variety makes people look for the answer to the question: how to choose a kitchen. After all, furniture should combine comfort, beauty, aesthetics, convenience and practicality.
Kitchen is an important part of housing. Here, family members communicate, have breakfast, talk over a cup of tea, discuss important matters. A man loves the kitchen, because here they are waiting for delicious food. Women view this room as a workshop where they can demonstrate culinary talents.
Detailed action plan
If you buy a new kitchen, go to the solution of the problem with responsibility. Think carefully and discuss the details with loved ones.
I will share the instructions for choosing kitchen furniture, which I use myself and recommend to friends.
- Measure the walls, ceiling height, distance from the floor to the window sill.
- Make a plan.Get together and discuss the moments: the amount of kitchen furniture to be bought, the placement of a kitchen set in the room, the purchase of household appliances and equipment.
- Create a kitchen design. On a sheet of paper, draw the scale of the room and place the sink, gas stove, pieces of furniture. If the kitchen is small, try to maximize the use of the corners.
- Decide on the style. Find the golden mean of design and functionality.
- Visit furniture sites, look in online stores. Look at the proposed options and cost.
- Decide on a budget. On the sites you could see the cost of furniture per meter. These numbers are conditional. Sometimes the cost of furniture does not include filling cabinets.
- Go around the furniture stores. Examine the range and prices. Consult with consultants and designers. Based on your size, they will create a sketch of the future kitchen in a computer program.
- In addition to furniture, consultants often offer additional shelves and filing for cabinets. Consider whether kitchen scales, baskets, drawers, and shelves will be needed.
- Pay attention to the purchase of household appliances. Take your time to read reviews and reviews.
How to choose a kitchen to order
Modern furniture manufacturers provide an opportunity to purchase a kitchen to order.
- Decide on a budget if you are not a millionaire. Firms operate in different price segments. The cost of furniture depends on the originality of design, accessories and materials.
- Look at the accessories and household appliances. If the family is large, you will need an ergonomic and functional kitchen. If there is no cooking time, you can choose more additional appliances. If you don’t like to cook at all, you can bet on beauty.
- Choose a style. In most cases, it concerns the classics, modern or country.
- If you have decided on the price range, contact the representatives of several companies. During the conversation, ask to calculate the cost of the kitchen.
- In most cases, they do not charge money for in-person consultation. On-site specialist will create a kitchen project with the plan of the room and your wishes.
- Decide on the material. Kitchen furniture is made from solid wood, chrome, glass, MDF and chipboard.
- Specify information about accessories and accessories. For example, shelves, handrails and all kinds of baskets can be useful.Let the manager calculate the cost of all options, and you will choose the optimal one.
How to choose a kitchen so as not to overpay
Many live in small apartments with small kitchens, where the family gathers daily to eat or chat. Therefore, people tend to make this room as cozy as possible.
If there is not a lot of money, in order not to overpay you will have to buy an economy class kitchen. Such a headset has a low cost, acceptable quality and the ability to combine elements.
What should I look for?
- Materials Inexpensive kitchen sets are made of MDF and chipboard.
- Chipboard - plate, based on sawdust impregnated with glue. Advantages - ease of processing, water resistance, durability.
- MDF - plate, which consists of wood shavings. They are made from dry wood fiber with the use of a special connecting substance. After forming, the slab is pressed under high temperature.
- During the selection of inexpensive kitchen furniture pay attention to the design. The complexity affects the final cost.
- The important moment in the choice of cheap kitchen is the number of drawers.Even the same size lockers are different.
In any city there are many shops selling kitchen sets of economy class in a large assortment.
Tips for choosing a kitchen to give
There is no sense in buying an expensive kitchen to give, because it is only visited on weekends and during holidays. The ideal solution for giving - inexpensive furniture.
We decided to choose inexpensive furniture from particle board and fiberboard for the country kitchen. These headsets are inexpensive and great for giving.
- Particleboard. The cheapest option. For the manufacture of chipboard used crushed chips, which, after mixing with the resin is pressed. In the production of plates is used synthetics, so this furniture is slightly toxic.
- Fiberboard A set of this material is a bit more expensive. Fibreboard plates are made by pressing dry wood fibers. Then they cover with a film for the sake of giving a beautiful appearance. The level of toxicity is much lower.
- On the purchase of kitchen furniture can save. For this you need to buy lockers with a length of 0.8 meters. Two cabinets of 0.4 meters will be more expensive.
- You can reduce costs by abandoning patterns, metal and glass jewelry.
We select the kitchen design
The choice of design is an exciting experience. Kitchen design should be selected, guided by the color used in the apartment. I will consider important points regarding the selection of design.
- The kitchen should consist of three functional parts: the passage area, the work area and the dining room.
- Free zone. Must allow unimpeded movement around the room. A person should have quick access to all points of the kitchen, getting to them, not touching anything.
- Work zone. In most cases, it is made along the wall. It is a working line consisting of a washstand, a sink, a gas stove and a working surface.
- Canteen. In this part of the kitchen traditionally put a dining table. For small rooms, the perfect solution is a folding table. It does not take up much space and can grow in size.
- The lower part of the working surface is often represented by cupboards for storing dishes. In the upper part store cereals, spices and kitchen utensils, including kettles, mixers and toasters.
- In spacious kitchens, the work surface can be placed in the center of the room.
- For small kitchens suitable working areas L-shaped.
To choose and buy a kitchen set in our time is easy even without leaving home. After visiting the online store you can choose a kitchen, color, design and layout.
During the selection, you should not be guided by vivid external impressions, but by the results of a meaningful and productive analysis. The durability of furniture directly depends on the right choice.
After repair, seek to refresh furniture? It is not known how to choose a kitchen set? Below you will find 8 useful tips.
The list of important elements includes decoration, accessories, furniture. Since this room is affected by a titanic load, the choice of kitchen unit should be approached seriously and without haste.
In order for the kitchen to fully comply with the requirements and long served, it is worth considering the manufacturer, material, style, color, functionality and convenience. Consider these factors more carefully.
- Manufacturer. A proven company with years of experience and warranty service will help save time and avoid unwanted problems.
- Material. Kitchen furniture is made from various materials.At the heart of the lockers is a natural wood or chipboard. For the manufacture of facades used MDF. Doors can be ordered from aluminum or solid wood.
- . Aim for the color of the furniture to be in harmony with the room. With the help of color you can expand or reduce the space, affect your appetite and mood.
Decide which interior style you like the most.
- Modern. The kitchen in the style of Modern, comfortable, without excesses, cluttering up the space. Suitable for fans of functionalism, modern embedded technology and stylish accessories.
- High tech. Modern small kitchens with excellent filling, built-in appliances with a wide range of functions.
- Country music. Suitable for fans of simplicity and comfort. The style is considered rustic and very romantic. Highlight are cute accessories, beautiful curtains, dried greens, bunches of onions and clay pots.
- Provence. Style is considered an excellent option for sophisticated people. Wooden furniture is perfectly combined with carving and hand-forged. True, the cost of such pleasure is transcendental.
Choosing a headset is a crucial moment, because it will last for many years.On the purchase of furniture is not worth saving. Even if you want to buy a standard solution, be sure to pay attention to all the details.
Expert expert videos
The last lines of the article are devoted to the assembly of a kitchen set. Only expensive furniture factories produce assembled. Ordinary headsets have to be assembled on site. If skills allow, you can assemble yourself. If not, professional assemblers will quickly and efficiently do the work for 10% of the price of furniture. Building a kitchen is a long process that can take up to 8 hours.
Kate Moss is pregnant
How to grow old paper
Dubai - a city of luxury and beauty
The best films of 2017 that you might have missed
How each of us can help homeless animals
Jay-Z will open a chain of vegetarian fast-food restaurants
The forgotten technique of bargello, or the limitless possibilities of Florentine embroidery