Best Cell Phone Plans 2018!
How to Choose a Cell Phone Service
What type of coverage will actually be used?Where is the phone going to be when it is used? People often say “I need my phone to work at the lake.”. Does it? How often are you at the lake? Is it worth paying more money every month so your phone can work at the lake once per year, in the case of an emergency?
How many minutes per month will be used?The simple fact is, you are either paying for coverage or minutes (or your bill is a ton money).Which one is more important, coverage or minutes?
What is the monthly budget for the phone?
Finally, what kind of features do you plan to use?If you plan to use extras like internet or texting, be sure to purchase a plan to save money, as these can be costly a la carte.
Take the answers from the previous three questions and start looking at plans.You’ll quickly see that having a lot of minutes and great coverage is really expensive.
What is an adequate amount of GB for data when selecting a new service?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- It’s always better to have more minutes than to go over your allotted minutes.
- Contracts– There are two different types of service when you get a cell phone: contract and pre-paid. When you sign an agreement to have service for a certain amount of time (i.e. – two years), you are signing a “Contract”. Generally speaking, you will have better service, better customer service, pay more for your minutes and get cheaper phones and accessories when you sign a contact.
- Make sure you go to a cell phone store that deals with more than one carrier.
- Carriers– This is the company that provides the cell phone service. Examples include: T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T (formerly Cingular), Verizon, AT&T, Cricket and MetroPCS
- Technophiles, be aware that carrier-imposed technical limitations could affect you. Some carriers require you to use their "branded" phones, and sometimes branded phones cannot upload/download images or ring tones except through the carrier's network (and not for free). If you want to transfer files on or off your cell phone via Bluetooth or a USB cable then you should find out if the branded phone allows you to do so.
- Accessories– These are the items that you can purchase to enhance your phone. Examples include: car chargers, headsets, cases, face plates, car kits and blinking keypads.
- Deposits– If you are signing a contract (and not choosing a pre-paid carriers) your credit may come back with you requiring to pay a deposit. The cell phone store cannotnegotiate this. You have to pay this amount if you want service with that carrier.
- Cell phones for kids have completely different needs. Their phones need to work close to home. They need minutes, not coverage.
- Phones– The actual phone itself. Phones are made by different manufacturers. Examples include: Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and LG.
- If your phone doesn’t work when you need it to, it’s worthless.
- Cell Phone Stores– There are two different types of cell phones stores: 1. The store that is owned by the carrier and 2. the type that is owned by a third party. Telling them apart is simple, the first store only sells service for one carrier and the other sells service for many carriers.
Video: What's the Best Unlimited Data Plan?
The Low-FODMAP Diet Is the Gut-Healthy Trend You Need to Know About
How to Make a Character Move
Ebay Store Open for Business, Plus Our Top 10 Favorite eBay Sellers of AllTime
Motivational Quotes: Whenever You Need A Push To Succeed
Adorable Couple Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Having a Baby
9 Things I Wish I Knew Before Having a Destination Wedding
30 Amazing Diet Recipes For Weight Loss
The Link Between Psoriasis and Other Health Risks
How to Connect PC Internet to Mobile via WiFi
9 Things You Dont Need To Be Adding To Your Smoothies
How to Cover Freckles With Makeup
2014 Medium Hairstyles with Blunt Bangs
6 British Men’s Formal Wear Brands You Should Know
Marks Spencer Will Have New Jourdan Dunn Childrenswear Collection
How Kylie Jenner Is Celebrating Her 18th Birthday
Date: 14.12.2018, 12:43 / Views: 72292