How to calm a cough in a child?
If you do not know how to calm a child’s cough, then use a few tips presented in this article. But the main thing - be sure to consult with your doctor what kind of medicine and in what quantity can be given to your child.
Drugs that help with dry cough, have an irritant effect and contribute to the intensive separation of mucus:
- lozenges and lozenges and lozenges;
- herbal-based syrups;
- drugs with a combined effect.
The most effective soothing dry cough is combined drugs.
Folk remedies for dry cough:
- honey and freshly squeezed black radish in a ratio of 1: 1 - a teaspoon several times a day;
- warm fresh milk with ghee and honey;
- juice of 1 lemon, 2 tbsp. l glycerol and 1 tbsp. l honey - a teaspoon several times a day;
- inhalation with essential oils of mint, lemon balm, eucalyptus.
- medicinal herbal teas and a weak solution of baking soda.
When wet cough prescribed drugs with three main properties:
- funds with expectorant increase the amount of mucus and contribute to its rapid removal from the respiratory tract;
- mucolytics that thin the mucus;
- complex preparations with a diluting and expectorant effect based on herbal and synthetic components.
How to relieve a cough in a child folk remedies?
- Medicinal infusion of herbal mixture of chamomile flowers, calendula, coltsfoot and plantain, calendula, plantain, chamomile. Herbs insist in a thermos for two hours and take half a cup before a meal.
- Pureed fruits of viburnum, mixed with honey - 1 tbsp. l 4 times a day.
- Rubbing badger or goose fat mixed with a few drops of eucalyptus oil.
For any cough, it is recommended to give children as much warm drink as possible, to ventilate the room and carry out wet cleaning in it.
7 pairs of trendy sneakers for the winter
Simple and tasty rolls of pita with various fillings fried in a pan and in the oven: Recipes rolls with photos for the holiday table
Than useful oxygen cocktails
Red Bean Salad with Corn, Mushrooms and Ham
Fusion - search for the best harmony in everything