Herb Mustard Crusted Salmon | Get Toasted w/ Eric Ripert | Hooked Up Channel
Grilled Salmon With Mustard and Herbs
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Lay two 9-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on top of each other and place on a rimless baking sheet. Arrange lemon slices in two layers in the center of the foil. Spread herb sprigs over the lemons.
3. With the side of a chef’s knife, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Transfer to a small dish and stir in mustard and the remaining 2 tablespoons chopped herbs.
4. Spread the mixture over both sides of the salmon. Place the salmon on the herb sprigs.
5. Slide the foil and salmon off the baking sheet onto the grill without disturbing the salmon-lemon stack. Cover the grill; cook until the salmon is opaque in the center, 18 to 24 minutes.
6. Wearing oven mitts, carefully transfer foil and salmon back onto the baking sheet. Cut the salmon into 4 portions and serve with lemon wedges (discard herb sprigs and lemon slices).
Video: How to make Grilled salmon with Mustard and Thyme Sauce
5 Watch All Of The Drive Videos From Geneva’s Hottest Cars
Read the full story over at the Wall Street Journal
Chicken with Smashed Potatoes, Potpie Style
11 Fresh Wedding Favors for the Eco-Chic Couple
How to Bathe a Bichon Frise Puppy
Style Tips: Nautical Stripes
The emails were already cleared for release
NYC Earthquake The Top 10 Funniest Fashion PeopleTweets
How to Hide Your Feelings from Your Crush (For Girls)
Tuesday’s NailCall: Geometric Patterns, Pink Glitter More
What are the anti aging treatments
13 Easy Updos for Short Hair
First Brush With Beauty: Rio Viera-Newton Takes a Trip Down Beauty Memory Lane
Can Make-Up Use Prompt Early Menopause
United Airlines Booted a Bride and Groom Off the Plane on the Way to Their Own Wedding