Packaging for gift "Delicate Flower"
During the year, we repeatedly choose gifts for relatives and close people. Of course, you can pack the gift directly in the store, but if you want to make the packaging beautiful, exclusive and unusual, this master class is for you. He clearly demonstrates how, having in his arsenal of colored, corrugated paper, and also a bit of beads, to make an unusual packaging that will pleasantly surprise the recipient.
For this master class we will need:- light pink corrugated paper; - double-sided adhesive tape; - pink color or pink felt-tip pen; - blue and green color paper; - pink and gold beads;
- tape centimeter, - gold a flock of decorative ribbons; - glue, scissors, ruler. Progress: 1. We take the box that we want to pack, and measure its width with a measuring tape.To the result obtained add 1 cm on the hem. We measure this value on a sheet of colored paper of blue color as the width of the future package.
2. Measure the height of the front and side of the box with a measuring tape, add 1 cm to the hem to the resulting value and put it on the blue paper as width.
3. The resulting measurements are set aside on a sheet of paper and cut out.
4. We wrap the present and glue the loose sides of the packaging vertically.
5. And now - horizontally.
6. Tying our gift with golden decorative tape.
7. The edges are fixed, the ends of the tape are cut off.
8. Cut out three cardboard templates of a teardrop-shaped form, of different sizes.
9.We cut out the petals from light pink corrugated paper according to the templates.
10. To give the petals a convex shape, each of them must be slightly stretched in different directions in the middle.
11. We also stretch the remaining petals.
12. To make the petals look realistic, apply pink paint on the edges of the petals.
13. From double-sided scotch we cut out circles of different diameters.
14. First, glue to the double-sided tape with the largest diameter of the petals of the largest size, placing them as a fan.
15. From above, we glue the circle of double-sided tape a little smaller diameter.
16. The second tier on the double-sided tape fastens the petals of medium size.
17.On two-sidedScotch even smaller diameter glue four petals of small size.
18. And the last tier is gluing three petals of the smallest size.
19. Now let's shape our flower. To do this, squeeze its lower part in a fist.
20. After that, our flower should take this form.
21. Do the middle. To do this, we grease the middle part of the flower with white glue abundantly. .jpg "alt =" Delicate Flower "title =" Delicate Flower "> 22. We put pink beads on PVA glue.
23. And on top of the pink beads, add a little gold beads.
24. Ready flower glue on double-sided tape on one side.
25. And the other side of the tape is glued to the gift.
26. Making leaves. Cut two strips of green paper 0.5 cm by 20 cm.We take the comb-comb and, fixing the beginning of the strip, we begin to wind a strip of green paper between the teeth.
27. Having made three - four turns, we fix the edge with glue.
28. Carefully remove the leaf from the scallop. If you want, you can decorate it with beads.
29. We attach the edges of the leaves to the package.
Our flower packaging is ready! Of course, they say that gifts, like books, are not judged by the cover. But if you want your gift to be remembered, and, most importantly, surprised at what was presented before unpacking - take some time, make a gift with your own hands. We wish you creative success!
Rings again shine The fastest and easiest way to clean gold jewelryThan useful oxygen cocktailsTest subconscious memory: test your abilitiesApplication by May 9 to the kindergartenMaster class: Fir-tree from the luminous garland19 photos of ideas to fill the house with spring mood with a floral print