ASMR - Bread Farm Fruit Cake - Soft Eating Sounds - Big Bites (No Talking)
6 tbsp. butter-flavor shortening
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 c. pecans
Red candied cherries
green candied cherries
container diced candied orange peel
Red and green candied cherries for garnish
- Grease twenty-four 1 3/4" by 1" mini muffin-pan cups. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with wooden spoon, beat shortening, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until well combined. Add flour, milk, vanilla extract, and eggs; mix well. Stir in pecans, prunes, red candied cherries, green candied cherries, and candied orange peel.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon batter into each muffin-pan cup (reserve remaining batter for making more fruitcake bites). If you like, garnish with additional red and green candied cherries.
- Bake fruitcake bites 15 to 20 minutes until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool fruitcake bites in pans on wire racks 10 minutes; remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks. Wash and dry muffin-pan cups.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with remaining batter until all batter has been used, garnishing with candied cherries.
- Store fruitcake bites in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Video: MY BIRTHDAY CHOCO FRUIT CAKE ASMR | SOFT EATING SOUND | DETECTIVE BITES
Exactly How To Talk To Your Doctor About Fertility
6 Surprising Side Effects Of Coal Tar
The One Thing: Clinique Acne Solutions Spot HealingGel
How to Explore and Observe the Mind
When Hair Loss Is Not Genetic
How to Receive What You Ask For
Guardians Of The Galaxy: Rocket Raccoons Model Oreo
Print a Pair of Harry Potter Glasses
70 Cthulhu Tattoo Designs For Men – Masculine Ink Ideas
Should You Get A Bone Density Test
Date: 06.12.2018, 16:58 / Views: 34283