Fitness cake: lightness, taste and benefit!
Calorie:127kkal per 100g.
• 80 g of ground oat flakes
• 1 protein
• 3 table. spoons of water
• 250 g low fat cottage cheese
• 2 fruits (apples, pears, plums ...) or 2 handfuls of berries
• 1-2 tablespoons of honey
1. Mix the ground flakes with protein and water. Knead the dough.
2. We spread it into the baking mold, forming the sides. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, for the filling, curd cake with the fruit blender. Add protein, honey and vanillin. Wipe again with a blender.
4. Pour the resulting filling onto the base. Return to the oven also 180 degrees. Bake another 40-50 minutes.
How to eat in the city center for free: actions about which restaurants are silent
Gift ideas for colleagues on February 23
How to get rid of terrible split ends of hair
Tortilla is a good alternative to bread
Rules of behavior at the table for children and adults. Etiquette