Fish Pie Recipes
Fish patties are fragrant pastries made from puff, yeast or unleavened dough. Canned food can be used for the filling, as well as boiled or raw fish fillets.
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
Recipe and photos of fish pies
Appetizing puff pastry is prepared in just 40 minutes. For these pies, you can use any fish fillet to your taste.
- Put the fish fillet in boiling water, add salt to taste. Boil it for 15 minutes.
- Roll out thawed puff pastry into a 0.7 cm thick layer. Cut the billet into small squares. The length of the sides should not exceed 7-8 cm. If you wish, you can cut the dough into curly forms for cookies.
- Peeled onion finely cut with a knife or grate on a medium grater. Fry it in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Mash boiled fillets with a fork and mix with fried onions.
- Spread a teaspoonful of the stuffing on half the squares. Cover the blanks with the remaining pieces of dough and tweak the edges.
- Put the future patties on a baking tray, covered with parchment. Send the blanks to an oven heated to 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
Serve cakes with sour cream and tea.
Recipe for pies with rice and fish
At this time, take for the filling of canned sardine or mackerel.
- flour - 500 g;
- water - 100 ml;
- milk - 100 ml;
- canned fish - 200 g;
- rice - 200 g;
- vegetable oil - 100 ml;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- dry yeast - 15 g;
- salt and sugar to taste.
- Pour warm milk and water into a deep bowl. Add to them egg, salt, yeast and sugar. Mix the products with a whisk.
- Then add the wheat flour, sifted through a sieve, and knead the dough. Cover it with a towel and put in heat for 1 hour. When the right time has elapsed, apply the dough and let it stand for another 30 minutes.
- Peel onions, chop and fry in vegetable oil until golden brown. Boil rice until cooked in salted water, mash the fish with a fork. Mix the prepared ingredients.
- Divide the dough that has come up into lumps, roll them with a rolling pin into circles 0.5 cm thick and 10-12 cm in diameter. Put 2 tablespoons of filling on the blanks and pinch the edges.
- Fry patties on medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
Put the finished treat on paper towels. After a few minutes, when the fat is absorbed, the patties can be turned over and dried on the other side. It is better to bring them to the table hot.
Carrot, mushrooms, cheese, boiled eggs and greens are often added to the filling for fish pies. Baking can be given a traditional shape or molded patties in the form of triangles and envelopes.
Waterproof coating - water glass
Even grayer: Dakota Johnson picks boring outfits
How to cook buckwheat correctly
About tea bai hao yin zhen or music of northern needles
Sarah Jessica Parker accused of stealing jewelry
Citrus Encyclopedia Brief