Doing our own unedged manicure
Men, according to the results of research, do not care about their body parts as thoroughly as women do. For most women, care is the most important and most integral part of any day. Therefore, every girl, and even a girl knows exactly what means, as well as what procedure of action is important to follow in order to achieve perfect beauty.
Of course, many men begin to laugh when they notice that women are constantly painted, use different creams, and regularly visit not only qualified hairdressers, but also specialists in the field of all cosmetology. This desire for beauty is also explained by the fact that every girl wants to be younger than her years, and, of course, actively attract the attention of the male sex.
Without paying any attention to the fact that the nails occupy only a small part of our body, they require a serious approach to the choice of care.If you believe that no one will notice an extra cuticle on your nails or curved forms, then, of course, you are very much mistaken. Almost in every cosmetic bag we can find a nail file or scissors to find some time for your favorite fingers.
Today, to make your hands more beautiful has become much easier. Modern technologies are constantly developing such tools that could stay on the nail as long as possible and create well-groomed hands. Many clients of beauty salons use such services as long-term coverage, as well as nail extension. Now to get an excellent result for a long time it became so simple that even you begin to wonder how even the usual manicure retains its popularity.
Despite the fact that it is even easier to make beautiful nails, many women always ask themselves an important question: how do you do a manicure at home? In fact, it is a large and complex science that allows you to save not only all the beauty, but also the naturalness of a woman who is so valued today.
It should be noted that more recently, people could grasp the basics of only a trimmed manicure.To completely get rid of the disturbing growths, experts used tongs or scissors. However, gradually it became known that such actions are the cause of complex inflammation. It can cause you not only unpleasant pain, but also serious consequences.
Therefore, today the most gentle and popular procedure is considered unedged type of work with the nail.
Cons and pros
As with a different type of manicure, as well as any cosmetic procedure, here you can highlight a number of advantages and, of course, disadvantages.
- This method is ideal for people who have a thin cuticle, as well as fear of cuts and pain.
- Of course, it is important to note that many patients note that they have to go to the salon much less often. This has a very positive effect on customers wallet.
- unfortunately, we are forced to admit that an unedged manicure will not be a way out of a situation where the nails are completely careless and not well-groomed.
What is needed for unedged manicure?
In order not to visit salons and treatment rooms, everyone has the opportunity to do without a homemade unedged manicure. This is an excellent option for hand care in European society.However, it will be necessary to obtain the necessary funds, as well as important tools, which are essential attributes of such a procedure.
Important tools are:
- cuticle oil;
- means to eliminate the cuticle and buildup; You can use different gels.
If you have an adverse reaction, the gel can be replaced with ordinary pumice.
- cream with the addition of firming ingredients;
- bactericidal creams and products.
The sequence of actions homemade unedged manicure
1. The preparatory stage begins with the removal of unwanted coatings from the nail. After removing the varnish, you must kill all the bacteria that will be the cause of inflammation and injury. So, sanitize the surface of your hands. Then start using a nail file to even out and shape all your nails. Try to use glass files. They will not accompany the bundle.
2. To soften the cuticle, and to facilitate all procedures, it is important to drop your hands for a specific period in a warm bath with clean water and the addition of various oils, soaps or other cosmetic and special products.This will help to relax and soften the skin. After the bath, you should take care of applying a gel on the cuticle or a cream for its immediate softening. Thus, after completing such a procedure, you can easily remove the cuticle from the surface.
3. Perhaps the most important step of the unedged manicure is the removal of the cuticle. Basically, in the set for manicure, you should always have an orange stick at hand. It is a more effective method of getting rid of unnecessary skin processes. Gently clean the surface of the gel and cuticle. It is not the speed that is important, but the technique of execution. Try to act carefully and as efficiently as possible. If growths are removed with difficulty, you can resort to pumice. Start with the little finger. Here the skin is the softest, so it is easily removed. Typically, it is important after step by step to cover the cleaned places with oil to prevent the appearance of burrs.
4. Do not forget about the skin of the surface of the hands at all. After all, nails can not decorate a woman if her hands are wrinkled and careless. Rough skin can be softened with creams of various origins.
5. Of course, the end of any care for hands, as well as nails, is a varnish coat. It is necessary to begin to apply it after degreasing the surface with a lacquer remover and after coating with a base coat.
A well-groomed woman should be perfect in everything. And beautiful hands will only give confidence, and also make you much stronger and younger.
Original box - no big deal
Have you tried Urbech
Have you already noted Beaujolais Nouveau
Application by May 9 to the kindergarten
Turtleneck: the main thing winter-2018
How to cook delicious tapas