Do a proper cleansing enema
There are many various manipulations that help improve health and live a normal life. For example, some periodically make cleansing enemas. And why are they needed? And what rules need to be followed during the procedure?
Why do you need it?
What are cleansing enemas for? There are many indications. Here are some:
- Constipation. If a person cannot empty the intestines on his own, then an enema is necessary for him, since stagnation can lead to the formation of fecal stones and intestinal obstruction, which is quite dangerous.
- Excess slag in the intestines. A large amount of toxins and toxins is a direct way to slowing down the metabolism, as well as to putrefactive processes and even to intoxication of the body.
- Many carry out such procedures in order to lose weight. Yes, an enema allows you to remove toxins, but often you can not do it, lose weight and get rid of fat that just does not help.
- Sometimes with poisoning, this procedure can also be effective (along with other necessary measures).
- With this procedure, you can get rid of parasites (of course, if you simultaneously use other methods of treatment).
But it is worth noting that in any case, cleansing enema is not a panacea, but only an additional method. In addition, only a doctor can prescribe such procedures.
It is necessary to carry out these procedures carefully. Be sure to consult your doctor!
To begin with we list the contraindications:
- Pregnancy. The fact is that intestinal contractions can lead to uterine contractions and abortion.
- Inguinal hernia. The condition may worsen.
- Contraindications are also any chronic or acute bowel disease.
- Bleeding localized in the abdominal cavity.
- Menstruation (too intense contraction of the uterus can cause quite heavy bleeding).
- It is not necessary to carry out the procedure in the event that you recently had surgery on the abdominal cavity.
- With hemorrhoids (in the acute stage), enemas are also contraindicated.
- When lowering the pelvic organs and the more they fall out, such manipulations are also dangerous.
If you decide to make an enema child, then all the more you need to be cautious, since non-compliance can lead to dehydration and other consequences.
It is worth noting that it is impossible to carry out procedures constantly and regularly, since the intestine can simply stop working independently, if the peristalsis is significantly reduced. How often can you do enemas for cleansing? This procedure is best done no more than 1-3 times a month. But it is better to ask the doctor about this.
What is required?
So what is needed for this procedure? We list all that may be required:
- The enema itself (syringe). It is a rubber round tank with a tip.
- It will be more convenient to use a special device instead of the usual rubber pear - the Esmarch mug. It is a container with a rubber tube and a crane. This mug is usually placed above the person. Fluid head can be monitored.
- If the introduction of the tip causes discomfort, it is best to prepare petroleum jelly.
- Also need water. It is best to use boiled. As for its volume, then if you put an enema yourself, then take from 1 to 2 liters.For a newborn child, 30-40 milliliters will suffice, for a six-month-old baby, you can take 120-150 ml, 180-200 milliliters a year is enough, for children under 5 the optimal amount is 300 ml, and 0.5 liters is enough for teenagers. Exceed the norm is not worth it.
- You can also prepare oilcloth to lay on her one who will experience this method of purification.
- It is necessary to note the time, so the watch will be useful.
How to do?
So, how to do an enema at home? It is not difficult.
- First, you need to choose the optimal time. Doctors advise to carry out similar procedures either in the morning (approximately at 6-8 hours), or in the evening (at 20: 00-22: 00).
- Execution methods may be different. It is necessary to determine the optimal position. The most comfortable is lying on its side. You can choose any side on which will lie more comfortable. In addition, you can lie on your back, but then the introduction process becomes more complicated, since the buttocks should be moved apart. You can also take a knee-elbow posture, leaning to the floor with elbows bent and kneeling. You can just stand up and lean forward. If you wish, you can squat, but it is not very convenient.
- Now you should prepare the water.Its optimum temperature should be equal to 37-40 degrees. Cold water can cause unpleasant sensations, as well as too hot. The volume can be 1-2 liters.
- Now prepare the fixtures. Remember that they must all be clean! It is better to use the Esmarkh mug. Fill it with water, then drain a little through the tip to remove excess air from the tank. Now close the tap.
- Then lubricate the tip with petroleum jelly, move the buttocks apart and insert the end of the tube into the anus approximately 8-10 centimeters (this is the approximate length of the tip) so that it does not fall out. Make sure that the one who is experiencing all the manipulation does not hurt.
- Open the valve so that the fluid starts to flow into the intestines. Adjust the head. If any unpleasant sensations (bloating, bursting), then the pressure must be reduced.
- When all of the water has been moved from the reservoir to the intestine, carefully pull the tip out.
- After the procedure, it is best to lie back and breathe deeply for about 5-10 minutes. You can get up and walk, if it will be so easier.
- After 10 minutes, there will be a desire to defecate. You can safely go to the toilet and empty the bowels.
If you use an enema, then simply draw water into it, deflate the air, place the tip in the anus and slowly enter the water.
Formulations for cleansing enemas
The simplest option is the use of ordinary water. It is best to take a boiled. To achieve the best effect, you can add salt to the liquid (about 1.5 teaspoons, not more, otherwise the mucous membranes will be irritated). Also used glycerin (enough 1-2 teaspoons).
In addition, sterile vaseline oil is suitable. Take 1-2 tablespoons and add to water. Also sometimes added and the juice of some citrus. You can replace it with a weak solution of apple cider vinegar. All this contributes to the stimulation of intestinal motility, and also helps to normalize the microflora.
But there are other means:
You need 500 grams of raw beet and 2 liters of boiling water. Beets need to grate, and then pour boiling water and insist for half an hour. After that, the composition is filtered through gauze folded several times or a piece of cloth. The liquid must be cooled to 40 degrees, and then used for the procedure.
You will need: 1 teaspoon of honey and the same amount of lemon juice. All this dissolve in 1.5 liters of warm water, mix well and use.
You can use tansy or wormwood (and you can all together). Take about 1 teaspoon of crushed dry herb per liter of water. Fill it with boiling water, cover and leave for an hour or two, then strain and cool to the desired temperature.
It can be added that using enemas without taking precautions is pointless and dangerous! Such a procedure can lead to not the most pleasant consequences. Health to you!
The most fashionable shoes of the fall, in which you can walk now
How to fry capelin
How to develop your photogenic
16 rare photos changing the past