Crafts for kindergarten: simple houses
Do you need to help your child create an interesting craft for kindergarten? We offer a simple and at the same time very creative solution - a colorful house of cardboard. The craft is very simple to perform and surely will bring a lot of joy to your baby.
For this product, you can use not only cardboard, but also empty rolls of toilet paper and paper towels. They can easily be found in the household, and at the same time they are well treated. You can cut or bend them, but the base of the house will always remain very stable.
What materials will be needed:
- empty toilet roll
- half A4 sheet
- glue for paper
With the help of a step-by-step description, you can easily make paper houses with your own hands, photos of each step will help you to cope with this task.
1. Take a half of a regular sheet of A4 paper. It is advisable to take a multi-colored paper of bright shades, because in the future it will become a roof for a paper house. Fold the sheet diagonally, cut the edge to make a square.
2Now you need to fold the paper exactly as shown in the picture. As a result, you will create an original roof.
3. Roll the remaining piece of paper into a tube wide. Smear the top with glue and insert it into the roof - you get a chimney. If it came out too long, trim the edge a little.
4. When using ready-made rolls of toilet paper, you can create a children's crafts house very quickly. All you need to do is two folds and several folds. Repeat all exactly as shown in the picture.
5. Apply glue to the two flat platforms at the top of the house and put the roof on top. Wait until the glue is dry and the roof is fixed.
6. Your house is ready, now is the time to decorate it.
- Use multi-colored paper to make bright roofs for houses;
- cut windows and doors of different shapes and colors and glue them onto the building;
- You can also draw the outlines of the windows on the house with a black marker or pen;
- Try to paint the houses in an original way;
- You can apply various ornaments - circles, zigzags and stripes, as well as curved lines, creating a whole motive;
- use ready-made stickers for decoration;
- using ordinary paints, you can change the color of the facade;
- cover houses with sparkles, confetti and other small details;
- Show imagination and do not be afraid to experiment with different decor.
If you want to create a winter house, you should decorate the craft with small snowflakes. For the New Year holidays, houses are beautifully sprinkled with sparkles and complemented by a colorful rain. To make an imitation of snow, use small pieces of cotton or foam. By the way, you can also cut a picture of Santa Claus from the magazine and plant it on the roof near the chimney.
For the spring version, you can decorate the house with flowers drawn or cut out of colored paper - tulips, roses, violets. Imagine how great it would be to give such a craft to a loved one.
For Halloween, decorate the buildings with appropriate paraphernalia — orange paper pumpkins, bats, white ghosts, monsters, and spiders. Make a cobweb out of thread, and near the entrance put a few candies.
Of course, the most creative option is to cut out small paper cats and dogs.They can be glued to the base of the house, put on the roof or window. You can also make a version of a rural house with a whole small farm in the yard.
Now you know how to make a paper house and decorate it for various holidays. Create this wonderful craft with your child. Sure, the baby will be delighted with such beauty and will gladly want to make not one building, but the whole city.
Handy for March 8 in kindergarten
How to pass a Skype interview
Master of snowflakes in the technique of quilling
Endocrine system of dogs
How to play dominoes
Than the watermelon diet is dangerous