Coconut Hair Oil
Coconut oil consists of the following acids:
—Lauric. Antiseptic, created by nature. It is present in coconut oil in large quantities and gives it healing properties;
—Hyaluronic. In cosmetology, it is considered one of the most useful for improving the condition of the skin, the structure and appearance of hair;
—Triglyceridesfattyacids. These components are responsible for the rapid absorption into the skin or hair.
In addition to these components, in coconut oil there are many other beneficial to health, beauty and suspension of the aging process of the human body substances.
The consistency of coconut oil resembles friable snow. And the color is the same - white. Taste oil pronounced nutty. Unrefined coconut oil is a cold pressed oil. It is the most useful.Refined coconut oil is obtained from oils made by the heating process. There is a complex process of refining, which involves the addition of impurities to the oil and the release of phospholipids and metals from it. These two options differ from each other in color and shelf life. The refined oil is yellowish and has a shelf life higher than that of the unrefined analog.
Coconut oil and its use in everyday life
Coconut oil has a melting point higher than that needed to soften butter and margarine. Therefore, you can store this product for a long time at room temperature. Oil will not deteriorate and will not go rot.
The range of application of coconut oil in cooking is extensive. Coconut oil, according to the hostesses, can be used as a regular butter for sandwiches. Very tasty dishes are obtained if you fry, simmer and bake the products with coconut oil.
Due to its composition, which includes many fatty acids with antibacterial and astringent properties,Coconut oil should be used as an aid to the main treatment.
There are diseases that coconut oil helps to cope with:
- skin rashes in the form of allergic reactions and dermatitis;
- heartburn, gastrointestinal disorders;
- rickets and scurvy;
- complex festering wounds, old scars and stitches from operations.
Coconut oil treatment is the support of the patient's body in many diseases. But coconut oil can be used as medicine only with the consent of the attending physician.
In cosmetology, coconut oil is used as a pure, and in the composition of creams and products for daily care of beauty
Coconut oil is used for the following care products:
- Lotion after bathing;
- Nourishing cream for body and face;
- Means for an even tan and against sunburn;
- Lotion after depilation;
- Nourishing hair mask.
Buy coconut oil can be in pharmacies or grocery stores. On the labels of jars, where the composition is described, you can find information on whether this oil is refined or not. Coconut oil is recommended for cosmetic procedures.cold synthesis - unrefined. It contains all the necessary substances for skin and hair care.
Coconut oil for hair
If it is supposed to use coconut oil not in its natural form, then on the basis of it make excellent caring masks for hair.
Do you have a preference for a particular balm or shampoo? Add 10 drops of coconut oil to the bottle, and from your everyday cosmetic you get a really healthy hair extract.
Coconut oil contains a lot of fat. Therefore, all hair masks are washed thoroughly with shampoo several times.
In order to start using coconut oil as a component of cosmetic preparations, it is necessary to melt it for a couple. You can not boil and overheat the product, otherwise it will lose its useful qualities, and all procedures will become meaningless. In no case, you can not heat the coconut oil in the microwave. It loses all the useful properties.
Thanks to the content of a lot of vitamins, fats and nutrients in coconut oil, masks with it will be acceptable for all types of hair.
- The first and simplest mask for coconut hair is the application of a clean product to wet hair before bedtime. In this case, after washing the hair should be abundantly smear wet hair with coconut oil, cover with cellophane and wrap it with a warm cloth. The second option is to hold the mask of coconut oil for hair for 20 minutes and rinse with hot water and hair detergent. These procedures are preferably repeated 1 to 3 times a week.
- If you have unruly curly hair, you can make it smooth and shiny with a couple of drops of coconut oil. Put a little oil on your fingers and whip the strands of hair with your hands.
Masks with coconut oil for dry hair:
- Tasty mask. Take half a banana and avocado, mash and mix with a tablespoon of melted coconut oil. You can use only one fruit for cooking. Rub the mixture into the scalp and carefully distribute through the hair. Wrap for 20-30 minutes, rinse with shampoo;
- Greatly help restore the structure of damaged hair masks with coconut oil and other vegetable oils (burdock, jojoba, castor). You can add a few drops of essential oilseucalyptus, grapefruit or chamomile.
Masks for hair prone to rapid contamination (oily)
- Kefir elixir. 1 st. l. kefir (yogurt) and melted coconut oil, beat and apply on hair. Cover, as usual - a cellophane cap and a warm cloth. After an hour, rinse with hot water and detergent;
- Honey Nut Mix 1 tbsp. melted coconut oil, lemon juice, honey with 1 chicken yolk. Apply to hair and rinse off after 40 minutes.
Mask for split ends
Daily use. Coconut oil is applied with a thin layer to the comb and is distributed 1 hour before sleep to the ends of the hair. In a small amount of coconut oil is well absorbed into the dry damaged tips and the next morning becomes imperceptible.
If this method does not help, you need to rub coconut oil every two days along the entire length of the hair and keep it for several hours.
Mask to increase the volume and hair growth
Garlic mask. To improve hair growth, you need to make a garlic mask according to the following scheme: for the first ten days - every other day, for the next ten days - every three days, then it is enough to do prophylaxis once every ten days.
Take a tablespoon of coconut oil, preheat. Add crushed garlic clove and a pinch of black ground pepper. Rub the composition to a homogeneous slurry and distribute the hair. Rinse with hot water after 20 minutes.
Mask with coconut oil for hair loss
Two tablespoons of melted coconut oil mixed with 1 beaten egg, add apple vinegar in the amount of 1 teaspoon and the same amount of glycerin. The ingredients are mixed to a uniform consistency and applied to the hair. Wrap and wash in an hour.
Mask to restore damaged hair
Take 1 tbsp. l. coconut and almond oil, pour in the same 1 tsp. brandy and whipped yolk. Mix everything thoroughly and apply to hair. Wash off after 3 hours.
How to make coconut oil at home
The cost of good coconut oil is high. Therefore, not everyone will be available. It is easiest to make coconut oil at home.
- Take 1 coconut;
- Drill a hole and drain the juice into a heat-resistant container;
- Heat the juice to boiling point, but do not boil;
- Allow the liquid to cool to room temperature and refrigerate;
- In the morning remove the film formed on the surface of the juice.This is coconut oil.
Let a large amount of oil from a coconut does not work, but it will be a natural product. It is this, obtained by yourself oil, is best used for cosmetic procedures at home.
Turn the bucket into a mini ottoman
Heart-to-heart talk: interview with Olga Romanovskaya
How to feel like a real woman
Candy bouquet of colored paper
Features of cooking gulchera
Willpower - whether it exists and where to find it