Paper spirals - DIY
Dec 2, 2008
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 12
Total Time: 0 hours 30
package frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
1 tbsp. prepared pesto
3/4 c. shredded mozzarella
package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1 tbsp. grated parmesan
- Heat oven to 400ºF. You'll need a baking sheet lined with nonstick foil.
- Unfold pastry like a book on lightly floured surface. Spread pesto over pastry, leaving a 1-in. border at top. Top with mozzarella, spinach and Parmesan. Press slightly into pastry.
- Brush plain border with a little water. Starting from opposite edge, roll up like a jelly roll; press to seal border.
- Cut into 1/2-in.-thick slices; place cut-side down on lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until golden and puffed. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- To make ahead, place unbaked slices on foil-lined baking sheet; freeze. When frozen, store in ziptop freezer bag up to 1 month. Bake as above, adding 2 to 3 minutes to baking time, until golden.
Video: Spiral wirework earrings | Christmas
A Working Guy With Autism
7 Signs Youre About To Get A Terrible Beauty Service (Run)
If I Cant Drive, Ill Enjoy the View From the Passenger Seat
Easiest Ever Eggnog
Knee Pain Moving Into Local Areas
7 Celebrities With Allergies
How To Travel In Style: 34 Brilliant Weekend Bags
HOT SPOT: Swatch Art Peace Hotel, Shanghai
Greatist Workout of the Day: Wednesday, May 7th
The 10 greatest speeches of all time, by 10 inspirational women
Dove Celebrates 60 Years With Real Beauties In Latest Ad Campaign
Date: 06.12.2018, 20:05 / Views: 52334