Choosing the right facial scrub
To clean the skin of the face, you need to regularly carry out such a necessary procedure as peeling. It is performed using scrubs. The range of such tools today is large and extensive, but it is important to choose exactly what will be the most suitable. But how to make a choice and not make a mistake?
How does the scrub work? Such tools are needed in order to remove the layer of dead skin cells. Such cells make the face ugly, gray and rough, so removing them is a must. Scrub contains special ingredients that help exfoliate all unnecessary, without affecting the delicate layers. But for everything to be this way, you need to know what to look for when choosing.
What to look for when choosing?
The best facial scrub is the one that will remove dead skin particles, protect from and remove acne and black spots, as well as help to improve skin condition. Here are a few points that you need to pay attention to when choosing a means for peeling.
The composition of any scrub, first of all, includes abrasive particles, which, by mechanical action (by applying massing movements), peel off all that is unnecessary. Such particles can be both natural and synthetic. For example, the ground bones of various fruits and berries (apricot, grapes, cherry, etc.) are often used. But such particles may well be synthetic polymeric.
The second important component is the foundation. The most commonly used creamy substance that facilitates the application process and nourishes the skin. A gel can be used, which is also well applied and washed off well. Also in the composition may be present and foam-like components, which, with active application, will foam and cleanse the skin.
Scrubs often contain moisturizing ingredients such as natural oils that nourish the skin. Often, some natural organic acids (lactic, fruity) are added to the peeling products, which, once on the skin, react with impurities, expand the pores and remove everything unnecessarily from them.
It is desirable that the composition also included anti-inflammatory natural ingredients, for example, chamomile or tea tree extract.
In addition, manufacturers in their funds add a variety of preservatives, fragrances and flavors. The smaller the percentage of such components, the better for the skin. And it is better to choose the most natural cosmetics.
It is very important to know your skin type, since not all products, for example, are suitable for dry, and not every product will improve the condition of problem skin.
- For oily skin, suitable products with the addition of cosmetic clay, which dries a little and removes oily shine. In addition, it is better to choose products with natural abrasive particles, for example, with ground apricot stones. This will provide deep cleansing and removal of excess sebum.
- When dry skin be careful. It is better to give preference to softer polymer particles, they will not injure the skin. In addition, the foundation should be nourishing and moisturizing. Look for scrubs with natural organic oils.
- Softer products are suitable for sensitive skin. In addition, it is good if it contains anti-inflammatory components, for example, extracts of tea tree, mint, chamomile or jojoba.
- If there is such a problem as acne, then you can buy a cleansing scrub from black spots. It should be noted that the abrasive particles should be soft, as hard will damage the already suffering and unhealthy skin. Because of this, acne can spread to healthy areas, redness and irritation will appear on the entire face.
Face Scrub Review
If you want to know the public opinion about a particular tool, then read the reviews. There are a great many of the most different scrubs: effective, natural, with acids, fruit components or with coal, expensive and affordable. Here are a few opinions:
- Such products are offered by the company "Clean Line". Scrubs of this company are inexpensive, in the area of 60-70 rubles. Opinions about these or other means are different. For example, a soft scrub with extracts of raspberry and lingonberry does not cause delight, but many were satisfied with the cleansing scrub with apricot stones.
- The scrub "Garnier clean skin asset" costs about 260 rubles. The price is average, but, as sociological studies have shown, the effect really is. Most people using this tool have noted that the number of acne and black spots has significantly decreased, and the reddening and traces of acne have almost completely disappeared.
- Scrub "Loreal 7 in 1" is also not very expensive, its price is about 270 rubles. Many girls are happy, because acne really disappears and becomes less noticeable with regular application.
- "Clinique" is a tool that manufacturers position as a professional cosmetic, manufactured using the latest technology. In fact, it is, therefore the price is appropriate. So, one tube of scrub costs more than 1000 rubles. But those who prefer this particular means for peeling, do not want to try others. The scrub is very soft and suitable for sensitive skin. In addition, there is a pronounced cleansing effect. The skin becomes fresh and beautiful.
- "Vichy" can be purchased at pharmacies, because the funds of this line belong to the medical and professional. The cost of scrub is about 600-700 rubles. But many who have tried this tool on themselves consider the price to be unreasonably high, because they did not notice anything unusual in the application. The effect is there, but funds with the same effect can be purchased for less money.
Do it yourself
Do not want to overpay? Do you want to use only natural means? You can make an effective home scrub with your own hands from the ingredients at hand.Here are a few recipes:
- Mild nourishing milk oat scrub. Take three tablespoons of oatmeal, grind them in a coffee grinder, add 2 tablespoons of cream or milk. Apply the slurry for 20 minutes on the skin, then rinse with warm water.
- Scrub for sensitive skin. Chop 2 tablespoons of walnuts in a blender. Melt butter, mix with nuts. Apply the composition to the skin of the neck and face, and after half an hour, rinse with warm water.
- For problem skin, you can prepare such a tool: mix over a tablespoon of oatmeal, ground rice and olive oil. Apply the composition to your face with light massaging movements, leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- If you like to drink natural coffee, then do not rush to throw away what remains at the bottom of the cup. Add a few drops of almond oil to the coffee grounds. Apply gruel to the skin of the face and after 10-15 minutes, rinse with water. By the way, if you add some cottage cheese into the thick (about 1 tablespoon), then lactic acid will penetrate the skin and clean it even better. In addition, you will notice a moisturizing effect.
- If you have oily skin, then prepare this composition: a fourth of a glass of almond nuts, pour 100 ml of boiling water.After 5 minutes, drain the water, and grind the remaining mass on a blender, then add a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mass on the skin for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Use scrubs to keep your skin clean and beautiful!
How to become a fairy now
Lindsay Lohan Meets Billionaire and Bodybuilder from Korea
What to give mom for the New 2013
French style in our life (9 photos)
Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron quarrel over the role
Michelle Williams is getting married