Carbonara with bacon, green peas, almonds and basil
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
1. Boil the peas in boiling water for 30 seconds. Transfer the finished peas into a bowl.
2. Lightly fry the almonds in a dry pan with medium heat. Grind the mixture in a blender.
3. Take the zest and lemon juice, garlic, sea salt, basil and grated cheese. Beat everything with a blender until smooth.
4. Mix the mixture with peas, trying not to damage the latter.
5. Boil spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, leaving a little liquid.
6. While pasta is cooked, chop the bacon finely and fry on hotfrying pan with butter until the crunch. Put the bacon in a bowl.
7. In the same frying pan and oil, slightly heat the pea mixture.
8. Mix yogurt and egg.
9. Add spaghetti to the pan to the pea mixture. Mix well, remove from heat.
10. Add yogurt mixture, mix.
11. Add spices to taste, decorate with bacon and serve.
Kindergarten Christmas Crafts
Turn the bucket into a mini ottoman
Anna Kournikova revealed the secret of effective training
Quiz: Try to guess who said it: Trump or not Trump
What stones are precious
What is better to put on the wedding guests
How to decorate a balcony