Boot Hacks That Will Save You Money! 💰 Cash Saving Tips & Tricks
10 Best Money-Saving Tips of 2009
2.No-brainer budgeting.Go to the ATM only once a week. Once you withdraw cash, tuck it into marked envelopes: Groceries, Gas, Lunches, etc. When it's empty, no more spending.
3. Take out and eat in.Instead of eating out at a restaurant, buy that same fully cooked meal from the supermarket or deli and eat it at home.
4. Trade your gift cards.Trade unwanted gift cards for cards you do want, or sell them for cash at Swapagift.com or PlasticJungle.com.
5. Swap stuff. Instead of spending money for new stuff, swap what you don't need for the things you want. Go to Swapstyle.com for fashion, PaperBackSwap.com for books and SwapaDVD.com for DVDs.
6. Chop prices.Bags of precut, prewashed salad greens and cut-up produce are convenient, but have you done any cost comparisons lately? You'll pay at least double, and end up with produce that is not nearly as fresh as you'll get when you chop your own.
7. Turn off the TV.A 60" plasma TV that's on for five hours a day could cost 0 a year to run. Unless you're actively watching TV, turn it off—especially if it's plasma.
8.Use gift cards for practical things.Most retailers, even supermarkets and gas stations, offer gift cards these days. Let's say you intend to spend 0 for groceries this month. Buy a card in that amount from your supermarket and use it as you would a debit or credit card during the month.
9. Beat the heat.During the summer months, apply a reflective film to the window panes in your home. It won't block the light but it rejects up to 70 percent of the sun's heat. Plan on saving at least 0 a year off your energy bill.
10. Call your auto insurer.You may be eligible for discounts on your auto insurance, but you'll never know until you ask. Most auto insurance companies will knock about 10 percent off the top if an insured teen maintains a 3.0 GPA. Insurers also give discounts of 20 percent or more when you insure all of your cars with one company. Ask to see a complete list of your insurer's possible discounts.
Video: IPON TIPS: Saving Money | Chinkee Tan Seminar
Woman loses more than 100 pounds in a year with surgery
Selena Gomez Plastic Surgery Revealed Before and After 2019
How to Arrange Artwork at Home
Coffee Drinking: Health Benefits and Life Expectancy
Discovering the Health Benefits of an Alkaline Water Ionizer
6 Thanksgiving Desserts Recipes That People With Diabetes Can Enjoy
LA Fred Segal store has fake private jet interior so people can take Instagram photos
Petite Apple Pies Recipe
How to Play Minecraft Offline
How to Fit a Cat Flap
How to Decorate Your Door for Winter